B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

10 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

wanking yourself silly all over your apartment and having your g/f's farting on you, i now know why you defend her so much, brings back memories of your past indiscretions🙂

I would simply flirt one girl in the morning , have sex with another one in the afternoon  before inviting a 3rd one at my place for wine in the balcony and endless talks 😂🤣 only to sleep with her at night and wake up for a sunrise and a morning swim in the sea 😁 That was some nice and crazy years , when you made the day have 25 hours so as to work , swim , have fun and rest  for 2-3 hours before repeating again 😉😎 good , excellent times 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would simply flirt one girl in the morning , have sex with another one in the afternoon  before inviting a 3rd one at my place for wine in the balcony and endless talks 😂🤣 only to sleep with her at night and wake up for a sunrise and a morning swim in the sea 😁 That was some nice and crazy years , when you made the day have 25 hours so as to work , swim , have fun and rest  for 2-3 hours before repeating again 😉😎 good , excellent times 

It’s just the island who makes the feelings 😂🤣 you simply add your personality and character and you have the famous “ live your summer in Greece “ 😇😇 

• Like 1

Nelly seems not to have learned from her collapse the previous week and here we go with the booze 😱😂🤣 And I thought that people here were blaming Gina for the drinking sessions 😂🤣😁😆

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nelly seems not to have learned from her collapse the previous week and here we go with the booze 😱😂🤣 And I thought that people here were baking Gina for the drinking sessions 😂🤣😁😆

And you know with certainty that is was booze and not from an illness.

2 hours ago, Lurkker said:

You're wrong there Chappie.  There's been more RLC content (recent stuff) posted on sites like hotscopes in the last 2 months than there was the previous 4 months.  And now older stuff is being reposted.

Also, if anyone thinks using their real names jeopardizes their safety, you will need to get up to speed on the cutting edge technology.  They jeopardize it themselves just by being on cam.  Facial recognition is not just for governments anymore.  There are firms out there where you can submit an image, pay a fee and they will search the internet for matching images and information.

Damn Lurkker you better stop...I think i'm falling in love with you :biggrin:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

There's a bromance going on in the kitchen.  Maybe Bogs and Ant can dump their women and get their own bachelor pad.

They will have privacy in the tent tonight.  

• Haha 1