B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I agree with what you say .. but I lived in Austria and I saw many people as you say with piercing, tattoos in banks , in hospitals , crucial positions and it was absolutely normal . Fellow Scandinavian people can also tell you how all these tattoo people have no problems with the societies  there . 

I think the more liberal and “ free spirited” a country is , it can easier accept and not judge by appearance or the past . Religion and conservative societies are also a “ step back “ for the world to finally get over this Paleolithic beliefs and move on with the new standards , come on , humanity is planning to send  people in Mars, do you think that Musk for example would mind if he gets possible employees to work for him that have been with RLC? 

The truth is somewhere in between , I think that we should never judge the maximum negative way any of these people ( of course we can judge them as we are spectators in a paying site and  our opinion is valid ) but unless we are face to face with any of them , we will never be able to have a complete opinion about any of these people like a live interview perhaps between an employer and a possible any of these people employee . 

well don't visit the u.k its getting more pc by the day, if you look at a girl you will spend a night in a cell🙄

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

well don't visit the u.k its getting more pc by the day, if you look at a girl you will spend a night in a cell🙄

And in that cell, will you then be playing the role of the girl. 🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I know ..that’s why they come on this island that I live , to escape from all that ( they just do it in wrong ways 😁 ) .. it’s a complicated subject in any case with many parameters . My overall conclusion is that there are more important things for an employer to observe whether hiring or no an employee that has made some months / years by living in an apartment with cameras .At the end , they have done no criminal at all . Morality is something else ( imagine going to the football ground and “word vomiting “ the players and the next day , Monday morning you are at your directional position running as a supervisor an over 100 people department ) 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

No thread yet for new apt.  Gina and Bruno  ??

Please tell me Bruno isn't Cesar/Curly , the mooch of B4.. I was glad to see Gina go and Curly with her.... 

1 minute ago, Lurkker said:

Yep.  At least now you can skip that apartment.

Yup.. and since Gina's not at the B4 party tonight one can only hope she's far enough she won't be making appearances there with the curly. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, mingo said:

Yup.. and since Gina's not at the B4 party tonight one can only hope she's far enough she won't be making appearances there with the curly. 

Give up all hope.  She'll still be visiting the villa and all the other apartments.  And I'm sure all the girls will be visiting her.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2