B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #44 (April)

1 minute ago, Tenxring said:

I don't know what makes someone bi-sexual, but I've seen Megan look at girl's lady bits in a way that sure looks like she wanted a little touchy-feely.

Bisexual for me is to have complete lesbian sex ( finger penetration very  essential or anything similar ) ... without actual penetration, I consider it fooling around and experiencing 

1 minute ago, Tenxring said:

I don't know what makes someone bi-sexual, but I've seen Megan look at girl's lady bits in a way that sure looks like she wanted a little touchy-feely.

from Martina's first visit and tub..Megan had kissed, fondled her breasts and has been grabbing at Matina every visit... tonight is the night... so stop the grinnin and drop the linnen....oh I see they have ...  lets lick those fingers and play hide the middle finger .. dumb but even I am getting tired of their hesitation game ...someone has to move this to next level or it will fizzle 

• Like 1

I can only tell for sure that both girls are completely nervous .. which makes it nice and great to watch for this one sensational French kiss for starters 😋😋

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it seems as though my other wish is about to come true, between these two sexy ladies

The problem is that it can’t be a happy ending due to anatomy 😂🤣