B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Holly is the only "normal" girl in B4. Wondering why she stay so long in this mad house...perhaps money.🤑

Both her and Megan are tired of their stay , it is more than obvious . I will also say that it might have been difficult many times for Holly to be in the same place with a guy she was having as sex partner / unofficial BF during her previous stay and sharing the villa many hours per day and seeing him with Gina . Nothing can be proved , but I highly doubt that it was easy for her . 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Both her and Megan are tired of their stay , it is more than obvious . I will also say that it might have been difficult many times for Holly to be in the same place with a guy she was having as sex partner / unofficial BF during her previous stay and sharing the villa many hours per day and seeing him with Gina . Nothing can be proved , but I highly doubt that it was easy for her . 

You love to hear yourself talk don't you!!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

think she will be up and away as soon as she can. She had a chat with Ari yesterday which I think was about the whole spiritual thing. She's been doing yoga more often, but also bating every night, which she hasn't previously. But in all I think she will go.

So, I just heard that Bogdan bothered Megan again, to go to her balcony to talk on the phone.  Why was it necessary for Bogdan to go into Megan's room only to go to the balcony to use the phone when he simply could have went outside the kitchen or to his drug den in the garage.  N&B are the problem with B4, the drug use has skyrocketed, the watch dog affect is constantly there and there is no way these girls feel as comfortable being there as they once were before those two sick in the head people came to B4.  It read as starting out OK, but now it reads as totally gong down hill!!!  Things are starting to unravel with the B4 atmosphere!!!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

think she will be up and away as soon as she can. She had a chat with Ari yesterday which I think was about the whole spiritual thing. She's been doing yoga more often, but also bating every night, which she hasn't previously. But in all I think she will go.

I can’t prove anything but I believe both her and Megan have been asked from RLC to extend their stays , they are tired , subscribers are tired also with the same girls all these months , especially when  they haven’t been doing anything of importance . To be honest , Megan and Martina dancing and interacting recently ,might be the most interesting thing that Megan has done is recent months 😂🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 40 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Alors, je viens d'apprendre que Bogdan a de nouveau dérangé Megan, d'aller sur son balcon pour parler au téléphone. Pourquoi était-il nécessaire que Bogdan n'entre dans la chambre de Megan que pour se rendre sur le balcon pour utiliser le téléphone alors qu'il aurait simplement pu sortir de la cuisine ou se rendre dans son abri de drogue dans le garage. N&B est le problème avec B4, la consommation de drogue a grimpé en flèche, l'effet de chien de garde est constamment là et il n'y a aucun moyen que ces filles se sentent aussi à l'aise d'être là qu'elles l'étaient autrefois avant que ces deux personnes malades dans la tête ne viennent à B4. Cela se lisait comme commençant bien, mais maintenant, cela se lit comme totalement en bas de la colline !!! Les choses commencent à se défaire avec l'ambiance B4 !!!

une foi de plus tu racontes des conneries ....Meg Holly et Bogdan sont partis ensemble sur le très pratique balcon de Megane ...Holly a donné son paquet de tabac à Bogdan pour rouler une cigarette avec uniquement du tabac dedans ...je n ' ai jamais vu Bogdan prendre de la drogue douce ou dure ...t 'as le droit de détester Bogdan mais le principal c ' est que les filles l ' adorent ...et quoiqu'  en dise le jaloux Lucky les filles adorent se mettre à moitié nue pour se faire masser par lui 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like "all hands on deck" today for cleaning today!

Isn't that funny LMAO when I was just told that Bogdan cleaned the place yesterday....hmmmm they must be feeling guilty for their little 3-way off camera last night and are still hyped up on all their drugs that they just had to clean LMAO....you people are amazing!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Isn't that funny LMAO when I was just told that Bogdan cleaned the place yesterday....hmmmm they must be feeling guilty for their little 3-way off camera last night and are still hyped up on all their drugs that they just had to clean LMAO....you people are amazing!!

I would say Martina smokes joints from time to time but do you think she has tried anything harder?