B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

47 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Una pregunta dentro de mi ignorancia, si Marina tiene novia (Marta) ¿por qué tendría que molestarse en ver a Nelly con Masha?

Marta is her best friend, but the translator translates it as girlfriend.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

They left early afternoon with Holly , Holly made it back , the two friends MIA , I think it must be the first time that they spend a significant time together being 15 years friends since Masha’s visit . 

From replay, they left at 15:30, and Masha had packed cosmetics in a small bag.  So the plan was for them to visit overnight.  I think they gave Holly a ride to wherever Holly was going in Barcelona.

23 minutes ago, omedo said:

Marta is her best friend, but the translator translates it as girlfriend.

There are videos of Martina and Alberto on that website, which are easy to find.  If someone was told to search for videos of Masha having sex with Nelly, it would not take much effort to find videos of Martina and Alberto and very recent videos of Martina and Nelly..  So Marta now knows all about Martina's sex life!

13 minutes ago, moules said:

There are videos of Martina and Alberto on that website, which are easy to find.  If someone was told to search for videos of Masha having sex with Nelly, it would not take much effort to find videos of Martina and Alberto and very recent videos of Martina and Nelly..  So Marta now knows all about Martina's sex life!

seeing that Martina seems to tell her everything, yes she knows about it without even having to watch the videos 😁

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, moules said:

it would not take much effort to find videos of Martina and Alberto and very recent videos of Martina and Nelly..  So Marta now knows all about Martina's sex life!

That's assuming that Marta would even want to look up videos or have any interest in seeing her friend having sex.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Looking at Holly and Megs i the kitchen looking bored and wondering what to do, I beleive.

Sunday afternoon, 18c outside, why not go down to a beach or a stroll in the park? Just a thought!! 

The strange thing is that Megan seems to like the tanned color 😂 by visiting the solarium services but she doesn’t spend time by the pool let’s say and the original sun tanning abilities 😁🤷‍♂️

17 minutes ago, moreau said:

Marta   Marta   Marta .....il y a aussi L'Arlésienne d'Alphonse Daudet .....tout le monde en parle mais personne ne l'a jamais vue 

Pour cela  il faut déjà regarder le bon appartement 😁 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, timber said:

Are you legit braindead or something? 

If you actually read my post, you would see that I posted a direct link to the video which I found in about 45 seconds of googling. And then I deleted the link after a bit (like I also said in the post). And the post after mine also told you how to find it on a different site. Since your ability to search the internet seems about on par with your ability to read, here you go again: https://hotscopes.to/video/19469/reallifecam-masha-with-dasha-and-nelly-hot-kiss-and-pussy-rub-in-the-dark

Unfortunately Masha and Nelly is correct but that is not Dasha with them... she left ages ago with Masha's ex.

The other lady is Sophia

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Pour cela il faut déjà regarder le bon appartement 😁 

tu as raison ......je vais uniquement dans cet appartement pour lire les commentaires des 2 grincheux Harley et Lucky 

• Haha 2