B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

16 minutes ago, philo said:

A link back to this forum that no longer exists is called a "stretch". We're disappointed. Maybe Martina could have learned about it from a more obvious source with motive, means, and opportunity?

Are you legit braindead or something? 

If you actually read my post, you would see that I posted a direct link to the video which I found in about 45 seconds of googling. And then I deleted the link after a bit (like I also said in the post). And the post after mine also told you how to find it on a different site. Since your ability to search the internet seems about on par with your ability to read, here you go again: https://hotscopes.to/video/19469/reallifecam-masha-with-dasha-and-nelly-hot-kiss-and-pussy-rub-in-the-dark

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Took a look around B4, its almost 4am. Masha's bed is empty. I have not seen Nelly. Bogdan was around a few hours ago, now missing.

Where did they go?

They are all off camera;: exactly what you pay to see. Nothing!  Just give your money to RLC to see nothing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Todos están fuera de cámara ;: exactamente lo que pagas por ver. ¡Nada! Simplemente dé su dinero a RLC para no ver nada.

Well, I don't think their contract forces them to live cloistered. I occasionally leave the house.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Yes, I would agree and we do pay for real life times.  But we have seem them leave the house too much during turbulent times. if they don't like whats going on leave the view of what the customer is paying for and still collect the money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

Sí, estaría de acuerdo y pagamos por momentos de la vida real. Pero parece que han salido demasiado de la casa durante tiempos turbulentos. si no les gusta lo que está pasando, deje la vista de lo que el cliente está pagando y aún así reciba el dinero. 

I understand you but in the first place what these people show I do not consider "real life" but in any case I understand that they go out, go for the weekend, on a trip or to a friend's house, it is normal.

1 hour ago, philo said:

A link back to this forum that no longer exists is called a "stretch". We're disappointed. Maybe Martina could have learned about it from a more obvious source with motive, means, and opportunity?

At this point who really cares.  Martina was stupid for taking on the relationship with Nelly for so long and will not learn.  But the both of them are stirring it up and doing what their contract says. However, I would like to see her focus on the books and school to see where she goes. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, timber said:

Jesucristo, literalmente solo estaba haciendo una pregunta porque no estaba seguro de haberme perdido una traducción adicional.

Pero parece que has descuidado una posibilidad bastante obvia: ese trío probablemente esté publicado en algún lugar de Internet. Estoy seguro de que se ha mencionado en los hilos sobre Nelly y Martina varias veces. Martina lee camcaps. Así que podría haber encontrado el video ella misma si tuviera curiosidad. No tengo idea.

I'm not sure but I think she read something in the forum, she told her girlfriend Marta about it and she encouraged her to look for it on the internet, I don't know where the idea that Bogdan or someone from B4 gave her the link comes from...🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2