B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

il y a 4 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I guess nobody saw Bogdan go into the 2nd floor bathroom to get Masha's cocaine purse and then go downstairs to get Megan and Holly who were having dinner from what I was told and took them and the cocaine purse out to the hidden gathering spot just outside the kitchen.  You people watch this shit or you don't?  Does all the consistent use of drugs bother anyone else beside myself?  Why doesn't things like this get commented on in this forum?  I give up on you blinder wearing people!!!!  People that choose to overlook the obvious in hopes of some drugged up fake ass show.

You have vivid fantasies, very entertaining 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

glad you like them!  stick around, I'll call out things i'm told to the worthless any day!!

I agree with you !  I'm really not a fan of drugs !  Don't touch that !  There is NOTHING positive to use drugs !  I will always put my energy and respect to those who choose to NOT TOUCH that bullshit !  Don't need that to have fun ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I agree with you !  I'm really not a fan of drugs !  Don't touch that !  There is NOTHING positive to use drugs !  I will always put my energy and respect to those who choose to NOT TOUCH that bullshit !  Don't need that to have fun ! 

No you don't Meno, but to participate as a cam person they must have them I guess.  I wonder if any of these people have ever had a fishing pole in their hands or have ever been to a NASCAR race or have ever been hunting....hmmm let me think about that for a second.......ummmmmmmm nope!  Their lives are lazy and pathetic and I would tell that to any of their faces!!

Quite another "REAL" boring night !  That villa is by far the worst appartment of the project since B/N arrived !  To the fans of "Reallife", that is what you get !!  I prefer to have like some say " Fake Shows" than what we have since few months ! 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Quite another "REAL" boring night !  That villa is by far the worst appartment of the project since B/N arrived !  To the fans of "Reallife", that is what you get !!  I prefer to have like some say " Fake Shows" than what we have since few months ! 

👍 👍

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No you don't Meno, but to participate as a cam person they must have them I guess.  I wonder if any of these people have ever had a fishing pole in their hands or have ever been to a NASCAR race or have ever been hunting....hmmm let me think about that for a second.......ummmmmmmm nope!  Their lives are lazy and pathetic and I would tell that to any of their faces!!

God damnit Harley, you left out golf clubs !!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm quite certain that NOBODY pays to see girls watching TV, if they are honest !  We want to see them having fun ! 

What can I say....it's a family affair in B4 now days.  Besides, if anything out of the ordinary was to happen with Bogdan and any of the other girls (which is what the sick and demented are hoping for) beside Nelly, it would be like Bogdan fucking his sister as close as the family has been lately LMAO......sick sick sick

3 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

I have read RLC was a lot better when there was the Russian apartments.

What "killed" off the apartments?

Try to go to the archives of 2019 of RLC here at CC and you will get most of the answers . 

The difference is , and I know some will disagree with me, but the good times in these APPARTMENTS were when the guys were "GUESTS" and not tenants !  RLC calls those appartments "GIRLS ON VACATION" , not COUPLES ON VACATION !  I remember many memorable parties in B1, B2 ( with Lola, Anna, Carolina and all the others ! And in B4 with Anita, Adri, Serena, Mila, Elvira, Adelita, Annabella, Salma , etc... That worth 45.00$/month, NOT what we have todag ! 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1