B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Again ... OT (that means Off Topic, right?  See, I am learning.) ... Last night I happened to waltz over the the Leora/Malia threads which I hardly ever do.  I was surprised that the list of sub-threads is unlike the other ones here.  They have Fan pages and all kinds of interesting things.  Why are the threads not called "General Topics"?  And honestly, does saying "Positive or Complimentary Comments" actually work?  It keeps out Harley and all the rest?   (Sorry Harley, I could not resist, you are so lovable).   Where do you go to post something not so positive.  Anyway, it is a surprise to see them treated differently.

All the topics can have indefinite threads , it is a rule that was implemented at CC in September 2020 , if I remember correctly . 

There was already much discussion before when most of the members didn’t believe it would  bring any good , there was some talks when it started and slowly everyone accepted ... something that didn’t actually work . Members will always ( most of the times ) post / make a comment at the thread it was last anything posted . The idea was / is nice but it isn’t of any importance  to move from one thread to the other , it doesn’t help with the flow of thoughts and follow a thread while a chat is on fire .. but this is my opinion . The idea was exactly as it appears to be for the Leora and Malia topic, members opened multiple threads but this can happen at any apartment. The thing is that this never worked . There were threads created there for “ fake and silly bates “ only for the hardcore fans to go and “ fight “ the comments towards the beloved girls . The positive threads have also been “ raided” with comments that don’t apply to the threads meaning . Conclusion , the idea was great but people always liked the old system when there was a general discussion thread , everyone was participating and you could follow the thread easy . It could create many pages that at times was difficult  to catch up , but look , it is happening also now . 

According to Harley , he doesn’t visit there because he is bored to pass the pages  reading the Pulo Filipe’s posts . A “ closer “ observation says that many “ negative posters “ who spend a serious amount of time at the Barcelona apartments posting , hardly ever post at the Leora and Malia apartment . My personal opinion and theory of why this is happening , it is the strong core of fans surrounding and protecting the legacy that Leora has created , there are members who at the first slight of negative comment towards Leora , will come ballistics on you ( although there have been some alterations the last month or so due to some incidents also at this topic) . 
Last but not least , to my great surprise and after months of personal wondering , alladino created a chaos over the weekend at the L&M topic , simply by posting what he has been doing at the barcelona threads , like forever 😁.. he added the gifs  which was exaggeration but when he was “ called” after strong as it seems mods “ observations “ , he posted exactly whatever he posts usually here . I was surprised because for months I was wondering why he didn’t bring the thoughts he has for Barcelona apartments to the identical apartment in Prague ( it is the GOV Prague apartment as we say) 

• Upvote 1

with out someone to translate what was said, and they whispered so even that would be hard its hard to work out whats going on.  Nelly could be burnt out, it could be somthing going on we missed or it could be something outside the apartments like unwell family/friends, i hope she feels better soon or gets a break from the villa and they bring in a few new people 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Again ... OT (that means Off Topic, right?  See, I am learning.) ... Last night I happened to waltz over the the Leora/Malia threads which I hardly ever do.  I was surprised that the list of sub-threads is unlike the other ones here.  They have Fan pages and all kinds of interesting things.  Why are the threads not called "General Topics"?  And honestly, does saying "Positive or Complimentary Comments" actually work?  It keeps out Harley and all the rest?   (Sorry Harley, I could not resist, you are so lovable).   Where do you go to post something not so positive.  Anyway, it is a surprise to see them treated differently.

Hi Jennifer
I think the message you received from CC was a mistake. 😉 See no reason why you should have been banned.
Threads are free for anyone to create. Many years ago, it was the way it is in L&M now everywhere. But then the thread "What are they doing now" started and eventually it became the General topic. In couple of apartments there are - home activities. There have been some attempts from Admin and Stncld to get more threads back, but I think most people are happy with and easy to follow, one thread

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hi Jennifer
I think the message you received from CC was a mistake. 😉 See no reason why you should have been banned.
Threads are free for anyone to create. Many years ago, it was the way it is in L&M now everywhere. But then the thread "What are they doing now" started and eventually it became the General topic. In couple of apartments there are - home activities. There have been some attempts from Admin and Stncld to get more threads back, but I think most people are happy with and easy to follow, one thread

A few years ago, the general threads were new at the end of each month and could be 100 pages ++, now the rule is that they should be renewed when page 30 is full

12 minutes ago, emoemily said:

with out someone to translate what was said, and they whispered so even that would be hard its hard to work out whats going on.  Nelly could be burnt out, it could be somthing going on we missed or it could be something outside the apartments like unwell family/friends, i hope she feels better soon or gets a break from the villa and they bring in a few new people 

I also believe that it is something that concerns Russia / family issues and not RLC related . But it is just a speculation by my side . 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A few years ago, the general threads were new at the end of each month and could be 100 pages ++, now the rule is that they should be renewed when page 30 is full

1 thread for each month makes a lot more sense. it's just easier to go back and find out what was happening on a certain date if needed, having multiple threads for each month makes it more confusing . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

1 thread for each month makes a lot more sense. it's just easier to go back and find out what was happening on a certain date if needed, having multiple threads for each month makes it more confusing . 

agree,  but I negotiated a "compromise"
I add month in the B1-B5 threads so that it will be easier to go back. And that they contain tags that are navigable on participants

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I respect what you said, and you are probably right ... I've been a member since 2014 and it has never been as quiet as it is presently ... I know there is stuff for everyone ... Just hope more, nothing less ... 

I can't get you wrong either but I think this is partly due to this pandemic and the restrictions that are in place in Europe

I have the goal of a normal life around the summer so we will say that we will have to take our troubles patiently for a few more months

2 hours ago emnv said:

First of all, I am one of those who really appreciate your comments and opinions here, I expect that the 1015 error is just that, an error.

Something is definitely wrong with Nelly since the party two weeks ago. She was in bed for a few days, crying sometimes and not interacting with the other girls, not even with Martina. And she was very cold with Masha too.

At first I thought it was related to Bogdan's behavior at that party, kissing Masha, Martina and probably Megan.

But I think there is something else, but we do not have (at least I) a clear explanation,  and I haven't read in the forum other solid arguments.

I didn't see what you say in Masha's behavior this morning. She probably hasn't been comforting Nelly, but they have been talking for long, whispering most of the time so that it would not be understood by viewers or listened in other rooms. A translation would be more than welcome 😊

If boggy had a reverse gangbang she wouldn't even have the right to complain after the shit she gets up to.

il y a une heure, JenniferMom a dit :

I detest that woman with a passion, go and post your negative comment and  escape as quick as you can😋

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I just don't get this 'rule', and I know it's nothing to do with yourself.  Having so few pages in a thread makes it so hard to follow if you miss a day or two.  With the threads being split into pages then surely the number of pages is irrelevant. it's not as we need to scroll through hundreds of posts on a single page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I could not agree more. Makes it's so hard to follow threads. I've not seen it on any forum I've used it the past.

Almost as it it's to make the forum look busier by having multiple topics.

• Like 3