B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

13 minutes ago, emoemily said:

Masha crying in her room, i wonder whats wrong

Edit: it was Nelly i only saw for a moment (i just woke up) but nelly is really upset this morning

*** Yes, I checked this out ... Nelly's cutting onions in the kitchen, hence the tears.  Slicing onions at 10.30 am - that's gonna be an interesting breakfast! 😁

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes, I checked this out ... Nelly's cutting onions in the kitchen, hence the tears.  Slicing onions at 10.30 am - that's gonna be an interesting breakfast! 😁

she was crying in Mashas room before making breakfast, she was sobbing to her, im guessing the talks with Bogdan are getting to her 

1 minute ago, emoemily said:

she was crying in Mashas room before making breakfast, she was sobbing to her, im guessing the talks with Bogdan are getting to her 

they are both in mashas room , on the phone to whoever.

need a translator to find out whats going on.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

they are both in mashas room , on the phone to whoever.

need a translator to find out whats going on.

Is Nelly being sent back to Russian, without Bogdan?

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Is Nelly being sent back to Russian, without Bogdan?

dunno, seems to have carried on as in with boggy just now and a few tears and hand waving.

hopefully someone who speaks the language will be able to shed some light on it

Not sure where is the best place to put this ... but Nelly crying all morning and then having makeup sex ... maybe this is appropriate and/or as good of a place as any.

Does anyone see an Error 1015 from Camcaps.net?  It says "you are being rate limited".  Also "The owner of this website (camcaps.net) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website".

WTH?  I got this on my phone (or mobile for my continental friends).  ME?   I am being rate limited?  I only post like crazy during my wine-propelled posting frenzies.  It is 8AM here and I don't start drinking THAT early.  

I'll accept being rate limited if it comes after DD and Harley!!!

Any thoughts?  I was waiting for the bus to come and wanted to check in and see why Nel is sobbing.  BTW ... did anyone notice that Masha didn't seem to give a shit.  She was not very comforting at all.  Interesting.   And Boggy, he seemed more comforting; however, he knew makeup sex was on the table.

Edited by JenniferMom
Add a thought.

37 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure where is the best place to put this ... but Nelly crying all morning and then having makeup sex ... maybe this is appropriate and/or as good of a place as any.

Does anyone see an Error 1015 from Camcaps.net?  It says "you are being rate limited".  Also "The owner of this website (camcaps.net) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website".

WTH?  I got this on my phone (or mobile for my continental friends).  ME?   I am being rate limited?  I only post like crazy during my wine-propelled posting frenzies.  It is 8AM here and I don't start drinking THAT early.  

I'll accept being rate limited if it comes after DD and Harley!!!

Any thoughts?  I was waiting for the bus to come and wanted to check in and see why Nel is sobbing.  BTW ... did anyone notice that Masha didn't seem to give a shit.  She was not very comforting at all.  Interesting.   And Boggy, he seemed more comforting; however, he knew makeup sex was on the table.

First of all, I am one of those who really appreciate your comments and opinions here, I expect that the 1015 error is just that, an error.

Something is definitely wrong with Nelly since the party two weeks ago. She was in bed for a few days, crying sometimes and not interacting with the other girls, not even with Martina. And she was very cold with Masha too.

At first I thought it was related to Bogdan's behavior at that party, kissing Masha, Martina and probably Megan.

But I think there is something else, but we do not have (at least I) a clear explanation,  and I haven't read in the forum other solid arguments.

I didn't see what you say in Masha's behavior this morning. She probably hasn't been comforting Nelly, but they have been talking for long, whispering most of the time so that it would not be understood by viewers or listened in other rooms. A translation would be more than welcome 😊

• Like 1

I don't care what happens in the villa, but other apartments are also affected
hence a few thoughts:
RLC makes most of the money from the villa, they have to take care of it,
With sick and tired actors, it is impossible to pull the car out of the mud.
N&B urgently need to leave Barca, Nelly will not be able to separate business and relationship
She can only do it with alcohol
Masha has examples in her old homeland and should tell her friend about them.
to Masha: The idea to fill the dead time with Masha has failed
Masha is no longer the same as on the last visit, she has her own problems, on the one hand Hedi, who was sacrificed for Barca, on the other hand the laboriously built business in Rome
If you are not available for 6-8 weeks, other people are booked, possibly better ones, then only the RLC income is left
and if the villa dies (because of private construction sites), RLC dies too
then there is nothing left, only the journey home for everyone.
It is therefore important and correct that the villa works,
Hope the RLC realized this, time is money so act quickly.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly, you summarize a day of 24 hours only over the last two or three hours? Do you really think that there was nothing interesting before this TV night for subscribers?
And here we are only talking about a single evening when a subscription is minimum one month, do you really think that there was nothing interesting in a month in this house?
And again a subscription gives you access to 11 apartments, do you really think that there was nothing interesting in a month in the 11 apartments?
it is not because we find things boring that they are boring for everyone, we each have our reasons for taking a subscription to this kind of project

I respect what you said, and you are probably right ... I've been a member since 2014 and it has never been as quiet as it is presently ... I know there is stuff for everyone ... Just hope more, nothing less ... 

Again ... OT (that means Off Topic, right?  See, I am learning.) ... Last night I happened to waltz over the the Leora/Malia threads which I hardly ever do.  I was surprised that the list of sub-threads is unlike the other ones here.  They have Fan pages and all kinds of interesting things.  Why are the threads not called "General Topics"?  And honestly, does saying "Positive or Complimentary Comments" actually work?  It keeps out Harley and all the rest?   (Sorry Harley, I could not resist, you are so lovable).   Where do you go to post something not so positive.  Anyway, it is a surprise to see them treated differently.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Again ... OT (that means Off Topic, right?  See, I am learning.) ... Last night I happened to waltz over the the Leora/Malia threads which I hardly ever do.  I was surprised that the list of sub-threads is unlike the other ones here.  They have Fan pages and all kinds of interesting things.  Why are the threads not called "General Topics"?  And honestly, does saying "Positive or Complimentary Comments" actually work?  It keeps out Harley and all the rest?   (Sorry Harley, I could not resist, you are so lovable).   Where do you go to post something not so positive.  Anyway, it is a surprise to see them treated differently.

The Leora cult is a law unto themselves...and how dare you even suggest that any posts can be anything but positive...😏

I believe just a general thread for each apartment would be much simpler, but there you go...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1