B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No you don't Meno, but to participate as a cam person they must have them I guess.  I wonder if any of these people have ever had a fishing pole in their hands or have ever been to a NASCAR race or have ever been hunting....hmmm let me think about that for a second.......ummmmmmmm nope!  Their lives are lazy and pathetic and I would tell that to any of their faces!!

Most of them have been ice skating even at professional level and tried ballerina schools.. you are right , no fishing and NASCAR , we agree  . 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

That's exactly the point. If you pay to unlock the cams, you sure hope to see something interesting , and seeing girls watching TV is not interesting !! 

Yeah but that doesn't mean anything because nobody is obligated to do anything. 

Il y a 6 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I guess nobody saw Bogdan go into the 2nd floor bathroom to get Masha's cocaine purse and then go downstairs to get Megan and Holly who were having dinner from what I was told and took them and the cocaine purse out to the hidden gathering spot just outside the kitchen.  You people watch this shit or you don't?  Does all the consistent use of drugs bother anyone else beside myself?  Why doesn't things like this get commented on in this forum?  I give up on you blinder wearing people!!!!  People that choose to overlook the obvious in hopes of some drugged up fake ass show.

I can't vouch the reason, but you are spot on he did take them out👍

8 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

The difference is , and I know some will disagree with me, but the good times in these APPARTMENTS were when the guys were "GUESTS" and not tenants !  RLC calls those appartments "GIRLS ON VACATION" , not COUPLES ON VACATION !  I remember many memorable parties in B1, B2 ( with Lola, Anna, Carolina and all the others ! And in B4 with Anita, Adri, Serena, Mila, Elvira, Adelita, Annabella, Salma , etc... That worth 45.00$/month, NOT what we have todag ! 

chaturbate would be a more appropriate choice for you. you will find lots of shows that you like there, plus you can tip them to do as you demand. 

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Quite another "REAL" boring night !  That villa is by far the worst appartment of the project since B/N arrived !  To the fans of "Reallife", that is what you get !!  I prefer to have like some say " Fake Shows" than what we have since few months ! 

9 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm quite certain that NOBODY pays to see girls watching TV, if they are honest ! 

So if I understand correctly, you summarize a day of 24 hours only over the last two or three hours? Do you really think that there was nothing interesting before this TV night for subscribers?
And here we are only talking about a single evening when a subscription is minimum one month, do you really think that there was nothing interesting in a month in this house?
And again a subscription gives you access to 11 apartments, do you really think that there was nothing interesting in a month in the 11 apartments?
it is not because we find things boring that they are boring for everyone, we each have our reasons for taking a subscription to this kind of project

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 9 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je suppose que personne n'a vu Bogdan aller dans la salle de bain du 2ème étage pour chercher le sac à cocaïne de Masha, puis descendre pour chercher Megan et Holly qui dînaient d'après ce qu'on m'a dit et les a emmenés avec le sac à cocaïne au lieu de rassemblement caché juste à l'extérieur du cuisine. Vous regardez cette merde ou non? Est-ce que l'usage constant de drogues dérange quelqu'un d'autre que moi? Pourquoi des choses comme celle-ci ne sont-elles pas commentées dans ce forum? J'abandonne ton blinder portant des gens !!!! Les gens qui choisissent de négliger l'évidence dans l'espoir d'une émission de faux cul droguée.

amen mon frère ....je ne sais pas ce que tu fumes mais ça doit être de la bonne pour rester percher aussi longtemps .....sans regarder RLC tu vois des choses alors que nous connecté en permanence ne voyons pas ...... envoies moi en privé la référence et le tarif de ton produit mystique j' ai envie de survoler les nuages avec toi et de chier sur les villas de Barcelone....on nous appellera """l 'escadrille Lucky"""" ...Harley je t ' aime 

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Holly is the only "normal" girl in B4. Wondering why she stay so long in this mad house...perhaps money.🤑

*** There are no normal girls in B4.  Where do you find girls showing their kitties, and wandering around in the bare-buff, showing themselves worldwide to a deluge of horny males, 24/7?  Hardly everyday normal behaviour - Holly is no exception.  Yes, it's all about da money! 🤣

🤑 🤑 🤑 🤑. . . . . . . . .

brunette-girl-long-hair-wearing-260nw-14

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3