B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

Is Bogdan going to forbid Nelly from visiting Martina's apartment? I doubt it.. and I'm surprised Masha and Nelly haven't had an encounter at the villa, it's not like they haven't gone down on each other before. Is Nelly being faithful to Martina but not Bogdan? 😅

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

I think that Bogdan is trying to put his foot down again. I saw him try and confront Martina earlier in the night when he had her against the wall in the kitchen. I saw him use that intimidation technique before in Russia when he used his body to block Nelly from leaving the bathtub until she seemed to confess something upon her return from a week long vacation alone. Nelly was in tears that day when he finally let her leave the bath tub, but Martina seemed to hold her own with Bogdan. As soon as Nelly came into the kitchen last night, and saw what was happening, Bogdan left the room and Nelly gave Martina a very meaningful look. No one even suspects Bodan because whenever he is up to his intimation he is always smiling. I think that is why Nelly sabotaged the evening by getting drunk and performing like an idiot...so she would not have to deal with trying to figure out what to do. Bogdan was on "security watch" all night long...checking in every few minutes to see what was going on while pretending to be performing some maintenance/janitorial function. For the first time since the "first time" we did not see any on camera romance between Martina and Nelly. Nelly even went outside to say goodby to Martina as she left. so we did not get to see quality of the parting kiss. Bogdan cannot win this game and the more he tries the more he pushes them off camera. But for him, its about his pride now and how not to be the butt of the jokes on this forum. 

He's the biggest butt of the jokes on RLC!!  I heard that Bogdan just stormed into Megan's room like he owned the place, while Megan was naked and getting a massage from Loraine.  I'm sorry, but that shit is totally uncalled for IMO.  I can't stand the egotistical, self centered bastard and can't wait to read when he has finally left and taken that gawd awful Nelly with him!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He's the biggest butt of the jokes on RLC!!  I heard that Bogdan just stormed into Megan's room like he owned the place, while Megan was naked and getting a massage from Loraine.  I'm sorry, but that shit is totally uncalled for IMO.  I can't stand the egotistical, self centered bastard and can't wait to read when he has finally left and taken that gawd awful Nelly with him!!

no he sat outside having a beer with Anthony when Meg had a massage. About 830pm..

He didn't join them until much later outside on Megs balcony.

Edit in ..

If your informer says it was later...they had some mess about about 4am...but again Boggy was in the kitchen with Ant watching a movie on the laptop.

• Upvote 1

Hello,everyone!I just got home from work and that's why last night i couldn't stay later than 1:40 Barca time,(02:40 Sofia time-to me)Before going to bed,the three-Nelly,Martina and Megan were in the bathtub!In the morning,for a short time, at 05:40 Barca time i saw Nelly topless in the bed in black stripedpants.In Megan's room on the bed next to her was another figure (Martina?),and Bogdan had finished cleaning the kitchen!Great man and gentleman!Can anyone tellif something happened last night after the bath and Martina spent the night at Megan?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, redfan said:

Hello,everyone!I just got home from work and that's why last night i couldn't stay later than 1:40 Barca time,(02:40 Sofia time-to me)Before going to bed,the three-Nelly,Martina and Megan were in the bathtub!In the morning,for a short time, at 05:40 Barca time i saw Nelly topless in the bed in black stripedpants.In Megan's room on the bed next to her was another figure (Martina?),and Bogdan had finished cleaning the kitchen!Great man and gentleman!Can anyone tellif something happened last night after the bath and Martina spent the night at Megan?

you didnt miss anything.

Martina stayed in Megs bed but nothing happened.

Bit of hugging but that was it.

Holly was alone in her room, rubbed one out, Masha was alone in hers.

Holly went out earlier with Nelly and Masha, Meg home for some reason and been alone on her balcony/room most of the day.

Boggy doing cleaning stuff and shifted the tent he put up to out of Cam down the bottom of the garden.

Make of that what you will..new bolt hole is the popular answer.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, redfan said:

Hallo allerseits! Ich bin gerade von der Arbeit nach Hause gekommen und deshalb konnte ich letzte Nacht nicht später als 1:40 Barca-Zeit bleiben (02:40 Sofia-Zeit für mich) Megan war in der Badewanne! Am Morgen, für kurze Zeit, um 05:40 Uhr Barca-Zeit, sah ich Nelly in schwarzen Streifenhosen oben ohne im Bett. In Megans Zimmer auf dem Bett neben ihr war eine andere Gestalt (Martina?) Und Bogdan hatte die Küche sauber gemacht! Großartiger Mann und Gentleman! Kann jemand sagen, dass letzte Nacht nach dem Bad etwas passiert ist und Martina die Nacht bei Megan verbracht hat?

Bogdan this "great man" only does his damn job, for which he has  free board and lodging 

1 minute ago, Barni said:

Богдан този "велик човек" върши само проклетата си работа, за която има безплатен пансион и квартира 

Well,then why do some of the other tenantsdo it , with free board as well?

il y a 35 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Il est le plus gros but des blagues sur RLC !! J'ai entendu dire que Bogdan venait de faire irruption dans la chambre de Megan comme s'il était propriétaire de l'endroit, tandis que Megan était nue et recevait un massage de Loraine. Je suis désolé, mais cette merde est totalement déplacée pour l'OMI. Je ne peux pas supporter le bâtard égoïste et égocentrique et j'ai hâte de lire quand il est enfin parti et a emmené cette horrible Nelly avec lui !!

t'as entendu dire une connerie et toi le dernier de la classe tu la répètes comme d' habitude ton seul plaisir c ' est de cracher ton venin 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

Pude ver ayer cuando Martina habló con Bogdan en la cocina, lo hicieron en ruso y por supuesto no entendí nada. En un momento apareció Nelly y Bogdan se fue, Nelly pareció reprocharle algo a Martina y ella le dijo que se consideraba la persona menos celosa del mundo y que consideraba que podía decirle a Nelly lo que pensaba. Finalmente Nelly resolvió el asunto diciendo que no quería hablar más sobre el tema. Esto es lo que pude entender porque hablaron en español entre ellos.

Martina saw the video of the threesome between Nelly, Masha and Sophia the other day and felt a little upset because, since Masha was in B4, Nelly had not told her about the episode.
Martina wanted to talk to Nelly to clear things up and said that she (Martina) is the least jealous person in the world and that nothing is wrong, although Nelly was caught off guard and got a little defensive...they agreed to talk about it another time with more tranquility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1