B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

2 hours ago, redfan said:

Hello,everyone!I just got home from work and that's why last night i couldn't stay later than 1:40 Barca time,(02:40 Sofia time-to me)Before going to bed,the three-Nelly,Martina and Megan were in the bathtub!In the morning,for a short time, at 05:40 Barca time i saw Nelly topless in the bed in black stripedpants.In Megan's room on the bed next to her was another figure (Martina?),and Bogdan had finished cleaning the kitchen!Great man and gentleman!Can anyone tellif something happened last night after the bath and Martina spent the night at Megan?

Shortly after the jacuzzi and staying a bit in Megan’s room , Nelly was completely drunk , Bogdan interfered and put her to bed ( Martina by his and her side ) and Nelly saying in Spanish “ mi siento bien “ ( I am ok / feel fine ) , Martina and Megan then in Megan’s room danced for an hour or so completely naked and there was also a massage by Megan to Martina  . Most members here were waiting for something to happen between the two , but nothing did . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, omedo said:

Martina saw the video of the threesome between Nelly, Masha and Sophia the other day and felt a little upset because, since Masha was in B4, Nelly had not told her about the episode.
Martina wanted to talk to Nelly to clear things up and said that she (Martina) is the least jealous person in the world and that nothing is wrong, although Nelly was caught off guard and got a little defensive...they agreed to talk about it another time with more tranquility.

Excellent info 😇 But what do they both expect ? 😡😱Pff .. children 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Малко след джакузито и оставайки малко в стаята на Меган, Нели беше напълно пияна, Богдан се намеси и я сложи в леглото (Мартина до него и до нея) и Нели казва на испански „mi siento bien“ (добре съм / чувствам се добре) , Мартина и Меган след това в стаята на Меган танцуваха в продължение на около час напълно голи и имаше и масаж от Меган на Мартина. Повечето членове тук чакаха нещо да се случи между двамата, но нищо не се случи. 

Tanck you,DD,i knew i could count on you too!👍

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

Does anyone know were Nelly is now?I can't find her anywere!

went out mid afternoon with holly and masha, holly returned the others still out in the big bad world.

8 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

Maybe Nelly having a discussion with Masha to up her game or get out. 🤣

maybe...can see it now..look Mash..you blokes tucked up in bed with your 2 besties...stop fucking about and finger bang the showgirls or your next on my blokes to get rid of list..he has got you a new room set up..a discreet single unit annex away from the main unit..all yours when you get back.

short walk to the main unit, pet friendly.

So is Bogdan behind trying to undermine Nelly and Martina by showing videos of his wife fucking Masha? Now he just showed the video of Drunk Nelly to Holly. Has Bogdan enlisted Megans' help in the conspiracy? So if hurting Martina means hurting Nelly? And hurting Nelly means hurting Masha? Then, they need to think through that strategy again.

• Upvote 1