B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

2 hours ago, philo said:

Alors est-ce que Bogdan essaie de saper Nelly et Martina en l’affiche des vidéos de sa femme en train de baiser Masha? Maintenant, il vient de montrer la vidéo de Drunk Nelly à Holly. Bogdan at-il fait appel à l'aide de Megans dans le complot? Alors si blesser Martina signifie blesser Nelly? Et bienheureuse Nelly signifie bénie Masha? Ensuite, ils doivent réfléchir à nouveau à cette stratégie.

Alors peut-être que Bogdan n'a pas baissé les bas il a raison.

Je le félicite c'est une bonne tactique pour déstabiliser la relation adultère que Nelly entretient avec Martina les preuves sont là en vidéo. 😁

Du coup Martina se posent des questions. 🤣

So maybe Bogdan didn't lower the lows he's right.

I congratulate him it's a good tactic to destabilize the adulterous relationship that Nelly has with Martina the evidence is there in video. 😁

Suddenly Martina are asking questions. 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I am so confused. I'm trying to follow the posts about the conversation in the kitchen between Martina and Bogdan.....Martina and Nelly. Also, Martina seeing a video of Masha and Nelly....but is is difficult.  I know about the visit of Nelly to Masha's, and the bed playtime with Masha, Nelly, and Sophia.

Question: What was the conversation in the kitchen about, friendly or tence?

Question: How did Martina see the video of Masha, Nelly, and Sophia. 

You should go back and read the post of the native speaker who first reported the conversation. My posts were also questions as you may know.

3 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Alors peut-être que Bogdan n'a pas baissé les bas il a raison.

Je le félicite c'est une bonne tactique pour déstabiliser la relation adultère que Nelly entretient avec Martina les preuves sont là en vidéo. 😁

Du coup Martina se posent des questions. 🤣

I congratulate him it's a good tactic to destabilize the adulterous relationship that Nelly has with Martina the evidence is there in video. 😁

Any man who has to resort to gossip, sabotage and humiliation of his wife to resolve a marital issue is not working with very many tools. Most people would simply call a lawyer.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

I wonder if Bogan is flying solo on this one, or has he enlisted Alberto's help when Alberto talks with Martina at home?

36 minutes ago, philo said:

You should go back and read the post of the native speaker who first reported the conversation. My posts were also questions as you may know.

Where did omedo say anything about Bogdan being the one to show Martina the video of Nelly, Masha and Sofia? Did I miss that or something?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jen's mom said....

"But I do love keeping every friggin' hope alive"

You and DD would make a great couple!!  These are the kind of posts that are made when someone feels like they have wasted their money!!

So busy busy day.  I am exhausted.  Two soccer games and a baseball game.   Wondering if tonight might be a fun night in RLC Nation.

Looks like answer is NO.

Decided to pick this one post from my friend Harley to respond to.   First, if DD was into open relationships, he might not be a bad choice for being part of my world.  

Second, Harley I am surprised you are not detecting my sarcasm creeping into my posts as I slowly start to realize that RLC is perhaps a giant fraud.

Last night (after several glasses of wine) I was hoping for something REAL and exciting.  It did not happen.  My comments were mostly aimed at being part of a group who ALL was hoping for some REAL action.  Again we were dissapointed.  Like tonight too.

But where you are wrong Harley my friend, is I do not feel like I have wasted money.  I did have fun last night.

But to your your point, I can't see myself paying each month for the same old crap.  

I do wish all of you well.  I actually admire DD who still, with all the crap we have to put up with, seems to have faith that something exciting and beautiful will happen.   

It appears that Nelly and Martina is a unicorn.  You only get one unicorn in a lifetime.  So maybe we are done here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, timber said:

Where did omedo say anything about Bogdan being the one to show Martina the video of Nelly, Masha and Sofia? Did I miss that or something?

Again, with all due respect, I asked "did" he. I hope I'm not going to have to explain what a question is.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, philo said:

Again, with all due respect, I asked "did" he. I hope I'm not going to have to explain what a question is.

I don't know who did because it was not stated who did. So, again, I ask did Bogdan show the video like he showed Holly the video that Megan shot?