B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No crawfishing now mspanker, the cats out of the bag.....you and Moos are one in the same!!

no idea what that means but if it means i think your a troll and have nothing positive to say then you got that right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, that is all he is good for!!

You two should take a room, you're so cute 😁
If I was told one day that we could form couples within the forum, yet I know very well the saying which says: who look alike assembles
it's so trueΒ 

• Haha 2

Meg and Boggy just had 15 mins alone time in the new off cam love nest, now they are back and shes cooking his dinner for him

Martina in her bed last night, grass stains and knee burns from Boggy tonight...damn shes a busy girl, hope she still has time forΒ  sexy call to her fella tonight.

Β 

Hot off the press...

Moved to the balcony for some one on one dining......maybe in the tub after...

hope Nelly comes back and doesnt knock.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Meg and Boggy just had 15 mins alone time in the new off cam love nest, now they are back and shes cooking his dinner for him

Martina in her bed last night, grass stains and knee burns from Boggy tonight...damn shes a busy girl, hope she still has time forΒ  sexy call to her fella tonight.

It's only fair he get fed after she's had a course of Bodgan.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

It's only fair he get fed after she's had a course of Bodgan.

No more dining at the "Y" after the Boggy Python has done its work...although that doesnt make sense as his missus is doing another woman....

Didnt think that one through...my bad..

Just now, mspanker said:

No more dining at the "Y" after the Boggy Python has done its work...although that doesnt make sense as his missus is doing another woman....

Didnt think that one through...my bad..

Take you time.  There's always the edit button.  No one will know. 🀣

• Haha 1