B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Martina vio el video del trío entre Nelly, Masha y Sophia el otro día y se sintió un poco molesta porque, como Masha estaba en B4, Nelly no le había contado sobre el episodio.
Martina quiso hablar con Nelly para aclarar las cosas y dijo que ella (Martina) es la persona menos celosa del mundo y que no pasa nada, aunque a Nelly la pilló desprevenida y se puso un poco a la defensiva ... acordaron hablar de otra vez con más tranquilidad.

Thank you for completing the information

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

no he sat outside having a beer with Anthony when Meg had a massage. About 830pm..

He didn't join them until much later outside on Megs balcony.

Edit in ..

If your informer says it was later...they had some mess about about 4am...but again Boggy was in the kitchen with Ant watching a movie on the laptop.

All i can say to you is to go back and watch the entire event on camera 2.1 from the time Megan gets on the table on her stomach and then you tell me my informer is wrong.  No apology needed either!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All i can say to you is to go back and watch the entire event on camera 2.1 from the time Megan gets on the table on her stomach and then you tell me my informer is wrong.  No apology needed either!!

stand corrected at at 20.38 he does come out from the garage bit and straight into Megs room. Didnt knock just walked through. Bit shit that i agree and his other half has taken to using the tub more as well.

I accept your apology :angel:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you explain to me what you reproach him exactly? he enters the room and when he realizes that Megan is naked on the table he turns his head so as not to disturb her
I also point out that he is followed very closely by Nelly and Martina, and that all the girls took the situation with a laugh.

The only thing is that he does not knock on the door but the balcony being a common area for everyone and that anyway if Nelly and Martina had preceded him, it would have ended up exactly the same, since they all followed very closely :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Can you explain to me what you reproach him exactly? he enters the room and when he realizes that Megan is naked on the table he turns his head so as not to disturb her
I also point out that he is followed very closely by Nelly and Martina, and that all the girls took the situation with a laugh.

The only thing is that he does not knock on the door but the balcony being a common area for everyone and that anyway if Nelly and Martina had preceded him, it would have ended up exactly the same, since they all followed very closely :biggrin:

You and mspanker are pathetic and will take up for him no matter what.  He's a piece of shit and that's all there is to it!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I know no harm done and its not like they are shy or havent seen each other before but to not knock is a bit shit. Common area maybe but its still her room and as such anyone should

Didnt listen to see if they had music on but he didnt tap and pause just went in.

I notice a lot of them dont when entering each others rooms. Just walk straight in.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You and mspanker are pathetic and will take up for him no matter what.  He's a piece of shit and that's all there is to it!!

The only thing I do is describe the scene to you as it really happened, sorry if the truth of the facts does not suit you :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's all moos54 does on here, stick up for these idiots .🙄

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually read my reply first before commenting

i agreed with you so that make you pathetic as well?

• Haha 1