B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #45 (April)

Sous son facies hideux de fourbe pervers, il n'arrive même plus à cacher ses pulsions sexuelles, il a une proie il ne la lâchera jamais, qu'importe la manière ce type est dangereux, sous ses faux airs de gars empathique c'est tout le contraire c'est un caractère violent! Il faut se soumettre comme hier, où il a fait d'Anthony, son toutou, il a décidé de tout, l'a promené partout, il vampirise les gens qui l'approchent, c'est une plaie purulente! Je plains les habitantes, même si elles sont trop écervelées pour le détecter, c'est pitoyable

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

So is Bogdan behind trying to undermine Nelly and Martina by showing videos of his wife fucking Masha? Now he just showed the video of Drunk Nelly to Holly. Has Bogdan enlisted Megans' help in the conspiracy? So if hurting Martina means hurting Nelly? And hurting Nelly means hurting Masha? Then, they need to think through that strategy again.

You lost me on the Masha reference.  Why is hurting Masha part of this?

Bogdan needs to go and find some people with ball sacs to play with. If he keeps poking the bee hive, he is going to get stung. He can try the divide and conquer strategy but once the girls figure out what he is trying to do and they call a Council meeting, someone is going to get voted off of the Island.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lurkker said:

You lost me on the Masha reference.  Why is hurting Masha part of this?

The video they showed Martina, I am told, was of Nelly having sex with Masha and another woman.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The video they showed Martina, I am told, was of Nelly having sex with Masha and another woman.

Also, Nelly and Masha's relationship is said to precede RLC by many years, (perhaps schoolmates).

I have seen Bogdan delivering cleaning supplies to several RLC apartments. I respect janitorial staff and have a family member in the profession, and would never say anything disparaging or intentionally harmful. (And, they can fuck up your life anytime they want to do so by withholding toilet paper). Bogdan, however, has let this role make him feel more important, seemingly, than the others to whom he is similarly situated. 

14 minutes ago, philo said:

I have seen Bogdan delivering cleaning supplies to several RLC apartments. I respect janitorial staff and have a family member in the profession, and would never say anything disparaging or intentionally harmful. (And, they can fuck up your life anytime they want to do so by withholding toilet paper). Bogdan, however, has let this role make him feel more important, seemingly, than the others to whom he is similarly situated. 

He is like a janitor or supervisor for the barca apts, is why you see him sometimes bring supplys for the other apts.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He is like a janitor or supervisor for the barca apts, is why you see him sometimes bring supplys for the other apts.

That is my point...exactly! He seems to think of himself as some kind of supervisor...but without any supervise(e). 

4 minutes ago, philo said:

That is my point...exactly! He seems to think of himself as some kind of supervisor...but without any supervise(e). 

He is hired to be supervisor, not something he pretrends to be 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I am so confused. I'm trying to follow the posts about the conversation in the kitchen between Martina and Bogdan.....Martina and Nelly. Also, Martina seeing a video of Masha and Nelly....but is is difficult.  I know about the visit of Nelly to Masha's, and the bed playtime with Masha, Nelly, and Sophia.

Question: What was the conversation in the kitchen about, friendly or tence?

Question: How did Martina see the video of Masha, Nelly, and Sophia.