Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

16 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I have literally just answered this above.

"My post was a lament about what i saw happening at that time only - They weren't talking, Malia was never home, and Leora looked chained to her bed and phone for three days. So it all looked going south for me, and i quit my sub in an instant. 5 days later, not only did i miss rlc, but everything had been sorted and they were back to how they were before."

I fully understand and accept your point of view because I know all the good that it can do for certain to have Leora in their life, I myself have affection and attachment for some participants and I know that it feels good to see them every day

On the other hand I hope that the reciprocity from you and the others can be the same and that you can also understand that the actions of the two girls are frustrating for those who have a point of view different from yours, normally you yourself should understand seeing that you shared the same feeling recently and that was just what I wanted to point out

Personally I would just like the girls to be a little more honest with the voyeurs because I must say that it is boring to always see the same thing every day from them for several months now, when we realize that they seem to have a very important social life outside the apartment, they both seem to have boyfriends and to have met other people too, why never invite them to their homes? there are plenty of examples in the past and the present where there are parties with friends, Mirukawa and Dantez are a good example, friends of the couple come from time to time to have a board game night and it does not go no further than that

Now I find that some members of the forum, most of them worshipers and defenders of Leora and all she can do well, are great hypocrites because they are the first to make harsh criticisms of the girls who are in Barcelona because of their shows they can do, when they find it quite normal to have the same kind of visual content with Leora and Malia

I'm still looking for the logic of their way of thinking

I have often alluded that Leora and Malia were RLC's B6 or GOV6 simply because they allow you to have the same kind of content except that they do not have the excuse of being on vacation like the other

With all honesty, I had the hope that Leora and Malia could be the relief of R1 or R2 (with a friendship à la Kristy) and unfortunately they show us that they are not better than the GOV girls.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I fully understand and accept your point of view because I know all the good that it can do for certain to have Leora in their life, I myself have affection and attachment for some participants and I know that it feels good to see them every day

On the other hand I hope that the reciprocity from you and the others can be the same and that you can also understand that the actions of the two girls are frustrating for those who have a point of view different from yours, normally you yourself should understand seeing that you shared the same feeling recently and that was just what I wanted to point out

Personally I would just like the girls to be a little more honest with the voyeurs because I must say that it is boring to always see the same thing every day from them for several months now, when we realize that they seem to have a very important social life outside the apartment, they both seem to have boyfriends and to have met other people too, why never invite them to their homes? there are plenty of examples in the past and the present where there are parties with friends, Mirukawa and Dantez are a good example, friends of the couple come from time to time to have a board game night and it does not go no further than that

Now I find that some members of the forum, most of them worshipers and defenders of Leora and all she can do well, are great hypocrites because they are the first to make harsh criticisms of the girls who are in Barcelona because of their shows they can do, when they find it quite normal to have the same kind of visual content with Leora and Malia

I have often alluded that Leora and Malia were RLC's B6 or GOV6 simply because they allow you to have the same kind of content except that they do not have the excuse of being on vacation like the other

With all honesty, I had the hope that Leora and Malia could be the relief of R1 or R2 (with a friendship à la Kristy) and unfortunately they show us that they are not better than the GOV girls.

Encouraging more of the same as well huh moos. I believe most would hope and expect more of an example coming from someone who is supposed to be a mod. Does the topic listing of this thread not say 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)' ? Yes it does, and it certainly does not say 'Leora and Malia Criticisms or Negativity'. The general chat threads were discontinued and not permitted in the L&M section of the forum by the mods. or admin for whatever reason, but were allowed to continue in other sections of the forum. The 'start new topic' option has always been available as I am sure you are aware of, and since there are no general chat threads permitted ih this section of the forum, others should start paying attention to what they post in what topic listings and utilizing the 'start new topic' option rather than just disregarding topic listings.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Dammit Sir !! Bloody outrageous let me tell you......Are you ignorant to the fact that wars have been started for less?...Unforgivable !!!

Moderate yourself at your earliest convenience and do not commit such a heinous crime as speaking honestly again.....This could be your final warning.                      

Repent Sinner !!

Word of the day AGHAST

🤣🤪

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Encouraging more of the same as well huh moos. I believe most would hope and expect more of an example coming from someone who is supposed to be a mod. Does the topic listing of this thread not say 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)' ? Yes it does, and it certainly does not say 'Leora and Malia Criticisms or Negativity'

Sorry to disappoint you and your friends but there are no specific rules for Leora and Malia thread, which simply means that everyone is free to open a topic or write what they think in any topics

The only rules to respect are at the level of sharing photos and videos as well as respect in general.

All this to summarize that my words are in perfect harmony with the rules of this forum

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Encouraging more of the same as well huh moos. I believe most would hope and expect more of an example coming from someone who is supposed to be a mod. Does the topic listing of this thread not say 'Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments)' ? Yes it does, and it certainly does not say 'Leora and Malia Criticisms or Negativity'. The general chat threads were discontinued and not permitted in the L&M section of the forum by the mods. or admin for whatever reason, but were allowed to continue in other sections of the forum. The 'start new topic' option has always been available as I am sure you are aware of, and since there are no general chat threads permitted ih this section of the forum, others should start paying attention to what they post in what topic listings and utilizing the 'start new topic' option rather than just disregarding topic listings.

The trouble is there about 15 Leora threads...😏

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to disappoint you and your friends but there are no specific rules for Leora and Malia thread, which simply means that everyone is free to open a topic or write what they think in any topics

The only rules to respect are at the level of sharing photos and videos as well as respect in general.

All this to summarize that my words are in perfect harmony with the rules of this forum

There are more than one Leora and Malia threads in this section of the forum and it is known that anyone is supposed to make comments in topic listings that are in relation to the topic listing. Permitting a general topic thread in other sections of the forum, while not permitting any in another section, is being specific. If someone was to start another general topic thread in this section of the forum so that perhaps other topic listings will start being regarded more for what they were started or created for, it would be interesting to notice how long a general topic thread will be permitted to be listed and partcipated in rather than being removed, hidden, or taken down as occurred back when a decision was made to not allow a general topic thread in this section of the forum while it was still permitted in other rlc sections of the forum.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens if someone does start another general chat thread in this section of the forum considering what occurred when they were discontinued and not permitted back when they were.

• Like 1