B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You don't agree redole?

That is just my opinion.  Who do you think is the hottest female on RLC?  Not sure if this has ever been discussed here, but if it has, my apologies.

My brother and his wife have a fun thing they do where they each have an A List of celebrities and stars they would hook up if they had a chance ... under the fake notion that if the person was on the top five list, they would have approval to cheat for one night.  

My question for the posters, who from the current RLC cast is on your Top Five list?  We can go back historically if you want ... Alexandrea, Zac's girlfriend who's name escapes me, and of course Sera who I know will make everyone's list.

it was brought up before actually when the Russian apartments were still around so now days Martina has a lot less competition,but before it came down to either Kamila or Jasmin both true beauties Jasmin barely  won if i remember right,oh i am talking about all time hottest on RLC not just the current cast

3 hours ago, ddhothot said:

Wasn't around long enough 😢, but had great potential.  But I'd be biased as she'll have been from around 10-15 miles from where I live 😁

You must be about 10-15 miles from me too then...😁

• Upvote 1

j'aurais préféré que H, se trouve un mec dehors pourtant elle est baisable ou mieux qu'elle le ramène à la maison! c'est toujours mieux que ce gros pervers lourdaud qui lui colle à la raie des fesses du matin au soir! Elle ne plait pas tant que ça, ... avec les keums qui circulent à Barcelone, elle rentre avec Ariana, incompréhensible!

I hate to say this as i have been a fan of RLC, but it is straight boring right now.  Last year was a blow out year but this year and i understand covid is a big factor but they need to figure out something as VH is blowing them away, if wasn't for the poor quality of the video VH could pass them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Masha bating

Girls compulsory program in the villa
Every evening someone else is assigned.
and there is an encore on the weekend🤷‍♂️

Large scars can be seen on Masha's back and thigh
It was certainly a bad, life-threatening accident in her childhood (broken spine and thighs). The wound on the back is not sewn well. In night light, this area appears dark (i.e. warmer than the back).
She often straightens her back and walking is a little uneven. A point that is sure to cause even more problems as she gets older.

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

You don't agree redole?

That is just my opinion.  Who do you think is the hottest female on RLC?  Not sure if this has ever been discussed here, but if it has, my apologies.

My brother and his wife have a fun thing they do where they each have an A List of celebrities and stars they would hook up if they had a chance ... under the fake notion that if the person was on the top five list, they would have approval to cheat for one night.  

My question for the posters, who from the current RLC cast is on your Top Five list?  We can go back historically if you want ... Alexandrea, Zac's girlfriend who's name escapes me, and of course Sera who I know will make everyone's list.

Ulyana has been the one they should have done anything  in their power to keep , this girl could be the next RLC girl .. but .. 😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, studev3131 said:

I hate to say this as i have been a fan of RLC, but it is straight boring right now.  Last year was a blow out year but this year and i understand covid is a big factor but they need to figure out something as VH is blowing them away, if wasn't for the poor quality of the video VH could pass them.

Last year , it started at this period more or less that RLC had newcomers and repeaters  that absolutely did so much and as it proves nowadays , got less appreciation than the almost nothing we have been watching with their successors .. let’s hope for a better summer/ autumn and the upcoming changes , I agree completely with your post except VH that I have no clue 🙄

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Girls compulsory program in the villa
Every evening someone else is assigned.
and there is an encore on the weekend🤷‍♂️

Large scars can be seen on Masha's back and thigh
It was certainly a bad, life-threatening accident in her childhood (broken spine and thighs). The wound on the back is not sewn well. In night light, this area appears dark (i.e. warmer than the back).
She often straightens her back and walking is a little uneven. A point that is sure to cause even more problems as she gets older.

NV makes obvious the scar as you mention . That’s why you also see Masha sometimes have a rather strange walking motive . But that’s why it’s one more thing to admire on her 😇 the ability to overcome the difficulties ☺️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1