B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

23 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

lose passion over time.  If we did not see Martina be pained by this

You can tell they love each other by how playful they can be

we have seen Martina bring herself to orgasm after sex    we have seen Martina beg him to not leave.  He needs to be accountable for this.   she begged him to stay!

maybe that is why he is not providing more for Martina's needs. 

I myself don't like the references to Alberto as using Martina as a cum dump. that is about ALL HE DOES. 

I have followed Martina and Alberto for 3 years.

I believe some females would consider Alberto "a catch"!  He cooks, he cleans up after meals, he does dishes, he does laundry, he cleans the house, he makes the bed.  He seems always to be in a good mood. He's a good listener when Martina is rattling on. His conversations with Martina are usually pleasant , with a smile / grin. I don't think he has ever been violent. I don't think he has ever treated Martina badly. ( with an understanding, that in most relationships there will be rough times ). He's supportive of Martina and her goals.  He's not a lazy bum...a couch potato, he has a serious hobby of bike riding.  He is also uniquely tolerant / permissive of Martina's lesbian activities. 

From what I have observed, Martina and Alberto are getting along fine. When they talk, there are smiles and laughter. They are playful together.  Their sex life is there own. It works for them.  I did not see the incident where " he walked out, and Martina was begging".  I believe that to be a 1 time occurence.  Martina has been known to finish herself off manually after sex with Alberto. Its what she does. Martina likes to play with herself....busy fingers in the crotch. A review of Martina and Nelly at B4, show Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. The last time Martina and Nelly engaged in sex play, it was the same .....Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. (why is she self stimulating...thats Nelly's job)  Alberto understands this, and gives Martina her alone time to take care of things. Martina rolls over on her stomach and.....gives herself a desired orgasm. 

Now, lets talk about "princess" Martina. 

Young, mid-twenties female in a long relationship with her friend / boy friend / partner. Living together for the last 3-4 years. I thought they were married....(hey...I'm older generation),  but no, they do not have the official paper.   They are a couple....together... Him+Her....Her+Him.

Its been mentioned Martina had a lesbian affair / dalliance  with a English girl.

Martina has been known to go out at night, with out Alberto, and come home plastered.

Recent activities at B4:    Beginning in early November, Martina stripped down (to thong panties) to join the girls in the tub.... her ass was on display for Bogdan and Lucian. She participated in girl-girl kissing and caressing.

Late November and early December...B4, more girl-girl kissing, caressing, fondling.

December 21....B4, Nelly and Martina alone in the villa, more than kissing and caressing, fingers going at it!

Jan1, party at B4, Martina wares a skin tight body hugging dress....no bra. Later in the night, Martina dancing, grinding her ass in to the crotch of Daniel /boytoy/drug supplier..... he's all touchy-feely and kissing the back of her neck.... A: it is done in front of Alberto...B: Martina stops when Alberto enters the room.    Later she does a lip-lock with Nelly, in front of Alberto.

Adulteress lesbian affair with Nelly, a married woman.   They go on holiday together!

Most recent, Gina's party at B4. Martina wares skin tight spandex leggings and a thong under. Her top has holes cut so that her breasts are visible. She goes braless. All night long she's dancing, shaking her shapely ass on display, boobs bouncing and playing peek-a-boo, nipples poking thru the thin top. 

She carries on and parties like she is single and free, not in a relationship with a significant partner. 

For the Alberto bashers: In the last few months, who has displayed the more questionable behaviour? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I believe some females would consider Alberto "a catch"!  He cooks, he cleans up after meals, he does dishes, he does laundry, he cleans the house, he makes the bed.  He seems always to be in a good mood. He's a good listener when Martina is rattling on. His conversations with Martina are usually pleasant , with a smile / grin. I don't think he has ever been violent. I don't think he has ever treated Martina badly. ( with an understanding, that in most relationships there will be rough times ). He's supportive of Martina and her goals.  He's not a lazy bum...a couch potato, he has a serious hobby of bike riding.  He is also uniquely tolerant / permissive of Martina's lesbian activities. 

From what I have observed, Martina and Alberto are getting along fine. When they talk, there are smiles and laughter. They are playful together.  Their sex life is there own. It works for them.  I did not see the incident where " he walked out, and Martina was begging".  I believe that to be a 1 time occurence.  Martina has been known to finish herself off manually after sex with Alberto. Its what she does. Martina likes to play with herself....busy fingers in the crotch. A review of Martina and Nelly at B4, show Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. The last time Martina and Nelly engaged in sex play, it was the same .....Martina-on her stomach-hand stimulating herself-while Nelly is above, body rubbing. (why is she self stimulating...thats Nelly's job)  Alberto understands this, and gives Martina her alone time to take care of things. Martina rolls over on her stomach and.....gives herself a desired orgasm. 

Young, mid-twenties female in a long relationship with her friend / boy friend / partner. Living together for the last 3-4 years. I thought they were married....(hey...I'm older generation),  but no, they do not have the official paper.   They are a couple....together... Him+Her....Her+Him.

Its been mentioned Martina had a lesbian affair / dalliance  with a English girl.

Martina has been known to go out at night, with out Alberto, and come home plastered.

Recent activities at B4:    Beginning in early November, Martina stripped down (to thong panties) to join the girls in the tub.... her ass was on display for Bogdan and Lucian. She participated in girl-girl kissing and caressing.

Late November and early December...B4, more girl-girl kissing, caressing, fondling.

December 21....B4, Nelly and Martina alone in the villa, more than kissing and caressing, fingers going at it!

Jan1, party at B4, Martina wares a skin tight body hugging dress....no bra. Later in the night, Martina dancing, grinding her ass in to the crotch of Daniel /boytoy/drug supplier..... he's all touchy-feely and kissing the back of her neck.... A: it is done in front of Alberto...B: Martina stops when Alberto enters the room.    Later she does a lip-lock with Nelly, in front of Alberto.

Adulteress lesbian affair with Nelly, a married woman.   They go on holiday together!

Most recent, Gina's party at B4. Martina wares skin tight spandex leggings and a thong under. Her top has holes cut so that her breasts are visible. She goes braless. All night long she's dancing, shaking her shapely ass on display, boobs bouncing and playing peek-a-boo, nipples poking thru the thin top. 

She carries on and parties like she is single and free, not in a relationship with a significant partner. 

For the Alberto bashers: In the last few months, who has displayed the more questionable behaviour? 

This post deserves the biggest credit , you summed up everyone and everything , big big big respect dear friend 👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 14 heures, LUCKY2962 a dit :

j'aurais préféré que H, se trouve un mec dehors pourtant elle est baisable ou mieux qu'elle le ramène à la maison! c'est toujours mieux que ce gros pervers lourdaud qui lui colle à la raie des fesses du matin au soir! Elle ne plait pas tant que ça, ... avec les keums qui circulent à Barcelone, elle rentre avec Ariana, incompréhensible!

Holly doit faire ceci pas ça ......elle doit aussi te demander l ' autorisation pour aller pisser ??????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Обичах Луна Ред ... краткото време, когато тя беше тук. Честно казано не можах да си спомня името й, докато бързах този пост, за да стигна до среща.

I'm glad i wsa able to help you,Jen!!! For you-always the best!I have nice day!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I would love it if you could write my biography, tell me how much it would cost me

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

Last year , it started at this period more or less that RLC had newcomers and repeaters  that absolutely did so much and as it proves nowadays , got less appreciation than the almost nothing we have been watching with their successors .. let’s hope for a better summer/ autumn and the upcoming changes , I agree completely with your post except VH that I have no clue 🙄

VHTV, is a site like RLC, it has more than thirty flats and a large turnover of girls, some very beautiful, the technical quality is not exceptional, but the biggest problem is that the participants, have sex in front of the cameras to earn money, which is not the case with RLC. 🤣 😂 🤣

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I would love it if you could write my biography, tell me how much it would cost me

A bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey-Black Barrel. That's what I was drinking last night....maybe to excess! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Masha in the living room is busy with organizational matters
N & B in the kitchen, they don't talk much when Masha walks through the kitchen, the situation is still tense.

mistake from management
They bought too many leader and no players

• Upvote 1