B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #46 (April / May)

Maybe Masha likes the villa and doesn't want to go back to Rome. Spain, sunny and warm, the Villa....spacious, lots of windows to let the sun light in, a true kitchen, fitness room, jetted tub, pool...sun tanning, terrace, and back yard for outdoor cooking.  Heck,the living room has more space than the apartment in Rome.  Masha may have her future eyes set on Megan's room....big, private, large attached bathroom with jet tub, and a balcony for quiet smoke breaks. What is there that ties her to Rome? Loser "friends" who visit, use the apartment as a smoking lounge, and don't go away. 

Masha would be right at home as queen bee of the villa. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, redfan said:

Bogdan paints in the living room???😲Another unsuspected artistic feature in it,well done!!!👍👏

paints a black picture
and has headphones on, so he don't have to talk to masha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Може би Маша харесва вилата и не иска да се връща в Рим. Испания, слънчева и топла, вилата .... просторна, много прозорци, за да прониква слънцето, истинска кухня, фитнес зала, хидромасажна вана, басейн ... слънчев загар, тераса и заден двор за готвене на открито. По дяволите, в хола има повече пространство от апартамента в Рим. Маша може да насочи бъдещите си очи към стаята на Меган .... голяма, самостоятелна, голяма прикрепена баня с джакузи и балкон за тихи димни почивки. Какво я свързва с Рим? Неудачни „приятели“, които посещават, използват апартамента като салон за пушачи и не си отиват. 

Маша щеше да е вкъщи като пчелна майка на вилата. 

No,no!!!God forbid!!!Let Masha return to Rome!With her in the villa is quite tense!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Maybe Masha likes the villa and doesn't want to go back to Rome. Spain, sunny and warm, the Villa....spacious, lots of windows to let the sun light in, a true kitchen, fitness room, jetted tub, pool...sun tanning, terrace, and back yard for outdoor cooking.  Heck,the living room has more space than the apartment in Rome.  Masha may have her future eyes set on Megan's room....big, private, large attached bathroom with jet tub, and a balcony for quiet smoke breaks. What is there that ties her to Rome? Loser "friends" who visit, use the apartment as a smoking lounge, and don't go away. 

It's comfortable in the villa
and there is a working toilet flush
Perhaps Masha will learn to love the comfortable life in Spain 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I think she prefers a place completely for herself or at least one roommate , she is also older than the majority of any girls that might be joining ( the 23-24 years old in comparison to her being 30plus now ) ,  I don’t think in 1-2 years she will have the same appetite or passion than the girls who will be joining for parties at bars and clubs . I think she has invested too much in her Italian life to abandon it for this GOV project , it might look tempting for a short period like now but i don’t think it is the place for her in the longer term . 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, redfan said:

No,no!!!God forbid!!!Let Masha return to Rome!With her in the villa is quite tense!

What issue is causing the tension? Masha seems friendly enough with Megan and Holly. The other day Masha and Nelly were in the tub.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Мисля, че тя предпочита място изцяло за себе си или поне за един съквартирант, освен това е по-възрастна от по-голямата част от всички момичета, които може да се присъединят (на 23-24 години в сравнение с това, че сега е на 30 години), не мисля след 1-2 години тя ще има същия апетит или страст от момичетата, които ще се присъединяват към партита в барове и клубове. Мисля, че тя е инвестирала твърде много в италианския си живот, за да го изостави за този проект на GOV, може да изглежда примамливо за кратък период като сега, но не мисля, че това е мястото за нея в дългосрочен план. 

So to agree,i am which ,is right- right is!

3 hours ago, redole1999 said:

I certainly don't, and as you can see from numerous replies nor do they🙂

Yes indeed.  This is what makes the world an amazing place, we all have our own thoughts and views on what is beautiful.

I thought everyone's lists were excellent but of course I don't know the older girls (but the way you guys talk about them omg I want to meet them!).

Only comment I would say about the lists ... I agree that Kitty is super attractive but for me the ink ruins it compared to Martina's less-perfect but ink-free body.  And I do think Holly is amazing and I can live with the nipple-hearts and ass-kiss ink ... but I have not seen that raw sexual passion that we have seen in Nelly, Martina, and Masha.  Bottom line all the girls are attractive.  But even like in the Miss Universe Pageant ... only one can win!  🙂

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Penso che preferisca un posto completamente per sé o almeno una coinquilina, è anche più vecchia della maggior parte delle ragazze che potrebbero entrare a far parte (23-24 anni rispetto ai suoi 30 anni in più ora), non credo in 1-2 anni avrà lo stesso appetito o passione delle ragazze che si uniranno alle feste nei bar e nei club. Penso che abbia investito troppo nella sua vita italiana per abbandonarla per questo progetto GOV, potrebbe sembrare allettante per un breve periodo come adesso ma non credo che sia il posto per lei a lungo termine. 

Amira e’ la piu’ vecchia

28 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

What issue is causing the tension? Masha seems friendly enough with Megan and Holly. The other day Masha and Nelly were in the tub.  

The basic problem is that Masha was brought in but wasn't assigned a role.
Masha is not a team player, she is a manager
it had to hold its own in Rome under the most difficult circumstances. She did it
the story between Nelly and Masha from the beginning is still an issue
we will see groups form, each leader looking for allies. it will be entertaining but it is not the concept of the villa

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1