Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Just missed that as I was doing a block on Alladino we need a moderator to give the shit a warning if that fails than ban the Mother F*****.

Trolls get a free pass. 

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
37 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Trolls get a free pass. 

Appears to me to simply be a genuine effort by people who are not fans of the girls, and/or don't like what they do, to disrupt the atmosphere of this room. Can't look at it any other way. Only a tiny number but the repetition speaks for itself.

27 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Appears to me to simply be a genuine effort by people who are not fans of the girls, and/or don't like what they do, to disrupt the atmosphere of this room. Can't look at it any other way. Only a tiny number but the repetition speaks for itself.

Yep, people keep saying we don't like them because they have a different opinion. I couldn't give two shits what there opinion is. It's the fact that it's repeated over and over again by the same trolls the only objective is to be antagonistic. If they don't like the girls or what they do fine I'm OK with that. You will never see me going into any other thread on this forum doing what the few trolls do here. They don't want others to be able to enjoy the forum in peace. Like I said say your peace and move on it's that simple. One who likes to hear himself talk claims I'm just saying my opinion it's no longer just opinion when you're repeating yourself. 

It pisses me off when something could be done to keep the peace and it gets ignored. You even have one who likes to join in on the trolling. 

Again I have no problem with different opinions, but I do have a problem with the same ones saying over and over again just to try to antagonize. 

• Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Pepe said:

Yep, people keep saying we don't like them because they have a different opinion. I couldn't give to shits what there opinion is. It's the fact that it's repeated over and over again by the same trolls the only objective is to be antagonistic. If they don't like the girls or what they do fine I'm OK with that. You will never see me going into any other thread on this forum doing what the few trolls do here. They don't want others to be able to enjoy the forum in peace. Like I said say your peace and move on it's that simple. One who likes to hear himself talk claims I'm just saying my opinion it's no longer just opinion when you're repeating yourself. 

It pisses me off when something could be done to keep the peace and it gets ignored. You even have one who likes to join in on the trolling. 

Again I have no problem with different opinions, but I do have a problem with the same ones saying over and over again just to try to antagonize. 

This is exactly what i've been saying all along. I don't have any problems with anyone who doesn't like them, each to their own. If someone showed me 4 GOV girls and asked me to name them, i would have to guess. I don't have any interest there so i don't watch, and therefore, don't comment. But i fully understand why those places are so popular. Yet with L&M, people CAN'T ignore - They have to register their disapproval all the time, despite not even watching them. So as a result, we fans have to keep seeing things like they should leave, they should change, they should do this, do that, do the other....Rather than simply ignore. And of course, nothing written here changes anything anyway! When you log in and see names, you know what you're going to get. That's not good is it. There does to me look like a false narrative is being created, but of course WE know the truth, so does the company. But yes, i cannot look past that, to me personally, it all looks nothing more than deliberate provocation by those who hate/want changes they will never get. I can picture them smirking as they write it all. And they can keep complaining and criticizing all they want, it achieves nothing in the end - Apart from discourage people to post more often.

And i can guarantee, it will appear all of a sudden again in here tomorrow, the day after.....

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yep, people keep saying we don't like them because they have a different opinion. I couldn't give to shits what there opinion is. It's the fact that it's repeated over and over again by the same trolls the only objective is to be antagonistic. If they don't like the girls or what they do fine I'm OK with that. You will never see me going into any other thread on this forum doing what the few trolls do here. They don't want others to be able to enjoy the forum in peace. Like I said say your peace and move on it's that simple. One who likes to hear himself talk claims I'm just saying my opinion it's no longer just opinion when you're repeating yourself. 

It is really hypocritical to pretend that the anger of some here is not against my opinion, but based on the repetition of it. All this, where there are people in this thread that post so many posts with always the same content, with the only difference that they are positive compared towards the bullshit the girls pull of in this apartment. 😂

Anyway, I really think we should not have this kind of discussion in this thread. Here we should talk about the bullshit that the girls do in this apartment. Also, I would be interested to know how likely you think it is that the girls will finally bring their BFs to this apartment.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pepe said:

If they don't like the girls or what they do fine I'm OK with that....Like I said say your peace and move on it's that simple.

Oh what the fuck ever with this bullshit. Now you wanna act all innocent, but it's YOU that go and attack members when they post something you don't agree with, and it's YOU who have been banned multiple times for being an absolute rude shit. Nobody here has made the kinds of enemies that you have made and that's due to YOUR own antagonistic and hypocritical behavior. Say what you want about Alladino and whoever else but at least they keep their comments strictly about the tenants and the apartment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This is exactly what i've been saying all along. I don't have any problems with anyone who doesn't like them, each to their own. If someone showed me 4 GOV girls and asked me to name them, i would have to guess. I don't have any interest there so i don't watch, and therefore, don't comment. But i fully underatand why those places are so popular. Yet with L&M, people CAN'T ignore - They have to register their disapproval all the time, despite not even watching them. So as a result, we fans have to keep seeing things like they should leave, they should change, they should do this, do that, so the other....Rather than simply ignore. And of course, nothing written here changes anything anyway! When you log in and see names, you know what you're going to get. That's not good is it. There does to me look like a false narrative is being created, but of course WE know the truth, so does the company. But yes, i cannot look past that to me personally, i all looks nothing more than deliberate provocation by those who hate/want changes. I can picture them smirking as they write it all. And they can keep complaining and criticizing all they want, it achieves nothing in the end.

I can't speak for everyone, but here's my shortish take on it...

I hate the @Alladino phrase, 'pseudo lesbian shows' in the Barca apts, as I hate the, shall I call, fake lesbian shows in Leora/Malia's place...None of the girls are lesbian, or even Bi, apart from Martina and Masha...That's why I don't watch either when it's showtime...
I certainly don't hate Leora and Malia...as I don't hate any of the girls. In fact Leora got me hooked on RLC 6 or so years ago...So I spose I should really hate her for that ... 🤣

But what's annoying, for me anyway, and what's causing a lot of the friction on the forum is the fact that the Leora/Malia fans think what their girls are doing is sensual, sexual, loving and, indeed, unique, when it's what the Barca girls have been doing for ages...before L&M hooked up...From where I'm sitting, considering Leora hated what the Barca girls were doing a while back, is now copying...except they stop at base camp...😏

Now I wonder how you guys would respond if they cranked it up a bit...maybe any kissing, nipple sucking or, dare I say it, finger insertion...?
Obviously that was a totally hypothetical question, because it will never happen. 

I hope you can see that I'm not dissing the girls here guys...I'm just trying to explain why the negativity from some guys...It's not trolling...

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hate the @Alladino phrase, 'pseudo lesbian shows' in the Barca apts, as I hate the, shall I call, fake lesbian shows in Leora/Malia's place...None of the girls are lesbian, or even Bi, apart from Martina and Masha...That's why I don't watch either when it's showtime...
I certainly don't hate Leora and Malia...as I don't hate any of the girls. In fact Leora got me hooked on RLC 6 or so years ago...So I spose I should really hate her for that ... 🤣

But what's annoying, for me anyway, and what's causing a lot of the friction on the forum is the fact that the Leora/Malia fans think what their girls are doing is sensual, sexual, loving and, indeed, unique, when it's what the Barca girls have been doing for ages...before L&M hooked up...From where I'm sitting, considering Leora hated what the Barca girls were doing a while back, is now copying...except they stop at base camp...😏

Now I wonder how you guys would respond if they cranked it up a bit...maybe any kissing, nipple sucking or, dare I say it, finger insertion...?
Obviously that was a totally hypothetical question, because it will never happen. 

I hope you can see that I'm not dissing the girls here guys...I'm just trying to explain why the negativity from some guys...It's not trolling...

Actually this is quite simple Nags to respond to. Yes, of course it's not unique, and i myself now admit, as i did before, that i read it wrong last year, but does that take any enjoyment away from it for me? No, absolutely not. And yes, if they went further, many of us would love it, that's a given. I know where you're coming from, and you do have good points, but for me, i know the same happens in lots of places, but the only one i am interested in is L&M. So i don't bother with the others. But the flip side, is it looks like those who are interested in the others, can't stand L&M doing it, and either have a go, or just call for them to stop - Rather than just ignore it. I am fully aware of what Leora is credited in saying, it's brought up a lot. But should that always be used against her? I think therefore it's a more personal thing some have - Being, it's the person doing it, not what is happening itself. Which can only explain why as you say yourself, girls who aren't lesbian elsewhere are accepted doing it by many, but here, it's the opposite.

18 hours ago, Pepe said:

I have not been banned multiple times and your bull shit trolling as usual. You and several others are the problem and have always been. 

Trolling can come in several forms...I've just realised that irrelevant emojis is a form of trolling...imo

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not you, but it is trolling. What does it matter if the girls are doing the same thing as the other apartments unlike the guys you mention we're not going into those other threads and having hissy fits because we don't like what they're doing most of us stay in this forum. Why can't we just enjoy this apartment without the constant repetitive complaining. So what does it matter as long as we're enjoying ourselves. 

What if we all started going to the other apartment threads and started disrupting things like the trolls do here. 

• Upvote 3