Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

rlc devrais remettre la petite voleuse qui espionnais zac ou  quelque chose de similaire c etait bien plus interessant de regarder cette fille espionner en esperant qu elle se masturbe en les regardant plutot que de continuer a regarder des speudo lesbienne qui n ont aucune emotions quand elle se touchent aucune initiatives ni de l une ni de l autre  pas un doigt qui derape et qui entre ;pas un baiser, pas un lechag de sein meme furtif , rien de rien  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Also, I would be interested to know how likely you think it is that the girls will finally bring their BFs to this apartment.

È già stato detto che questo è una scelta delle ragazze. Se loro hanno deciso così non possiamo farci molto. O cerchi di contattarle personalmente e le convinci che dovrebbero portarsi i rispettivi fidanzati in casa oppure...niente. RLC non ha il potere di obbligare le persone che partecipano al progetto a invitare gente negli appartamenti. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora hugged on the pillow 

Beautiful ass 

Cushion should be the koala 

Leora even Gina is sleeping and cuddling her bear in bed. Don't you think "It's Time" the Koala gets some much needed love?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Like leora  can bring boyfriend Paul here 

That borders are closed

Both girls spend every now and then many nights somewhere else, but have themselves almost never visits in this apartment. According to everything that can be read here, at least Malia currently has someone, and Leora not too long ago. Keep in mind, they most likely don't go secretly to church for night services. 😂

In general, it must be said that this apartment appears to be dead. It is a facade without content, where the girls pretend to be something they are not, while they live their actual private life somewhere else.

I think RLC should finally kick them both out. Nothing happens in this apartment except bullshit shows.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't speak for everyone, but here's my shortish take on it...

I hate the @Alladino phrase, 'pseudo lesbian shows' in the Barca apts, as I hate the, shall I call, fake lesbian shows in Leora/Malia's place...None of the girls are lesbian, or even Bi, apart from Martina and Masha...That's why I don't watch either when it's showtime...
I certainly don't hate Leora and Malia...as I don't hate any of the girls. In fact Leora got me hooked on RLC 6 or so years ago...So I spose I should really hate her for that ... 🤣

But what's annoying, for me anyway, and what's causing a lot of the friction on the forum is the fact that the Leora/Malia fans think what their girls are doing is sensual, sexual, loving and, indeed, unique, when it's what the Barca girls have been doing for ages...before L&M hooked up...From where I'm sitting, considering Leora hated what the Barca girls were doing a while back, is now copying...except they stop at base camp...😏

Now I wonder how you guys would respond if they cranked it up a bit...maybe any kissing, nipple sucking or, dare I say it, finger insertion...?
Obviously that was a totally hypothetical question, because it will never happen. 

I hope you can see that I'm not dissing the girls here guys...I'm just trying to explain why the negativity from some guys...It's not trolling...

I realize that some here don't like the term "pseudo lesbian", but it really describes best what most of the girls in GOV and both girls in this apartment perform. They are pretending to be something they are not, and in doing so, they are betraying the original concept of RLC.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I realize that some here don't like the term "pseudo lesbian", but it really describes best what most of the girls in GOV and both girls in this apartment perform. They are pretending to be something they are not, and in doing so, they are betraying the original concept of RLC.

I don't...but that's probably because you use it in every post 🤣
But I used it in my post, because it did fit the bill, and highlighted what I was trying to say...

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Both girls spend every now and then many nights somewhere else, but have themselves almost never visits in this apartment. According to everything that can be read here, at least Malia currently has someone, and Leora not too long ago. Keep in mind, they most likely don't go secretly to church for night services. 😂

In general, it must be said that this apartment appears to be dead. It is a facade without content, where the girls pretend to be something they are not, while they live their actual private life somewhere else.

I think RLC should finally kick them both out. Nothing happens in this apartment except bullshit shows.

I notice your back at your bullshit of disregarding site decorum and rules by continuing the blatant disregarding of topic listings. I think CC's should finally kick you out of the site. Oh and by the way, from this point forward, your continuing posts in topic listings that are not related to the topic listings but blatant disregard of the topic listings will be being reported as spam as well, and not just those with silly topic unrelated gifs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3