Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 41

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is really hypocritical to pretend that the anger of some here is not against my opinion, but based on the repetition of it. All this, where there are people in this thread that post so many posts with always the same content, with the only difference that they are positive compared towards the bullshit the girls pull of in this apartment. 😂

Anyway, I really think we should not have this kind of discussion in this thread. Here we should talk about the bullshit that the girls do in this apartment. Also, I would be interested to know how likely you think it is that the girls will finally bring their BFs to this apartment.

I think that we should have a discussion about your very major concern about the BF's who are non existent in this apartment. If your need for heterosexual activity, is so strong there are at least 50,000 sites on the web for you to go to. Also they don not charge a fee for you to see them.

I also think that you have repetitively said that you have quit subscribing to the RLC project, That you should eliminate yourself from involving what should or should not happen in this apartment.  Your opinion might have some validity, if you were to watch the apartment on a regular basis, other than via thumbnails !

I also think your ultimate goal is to disrupt this topic with your broken record. 

Leora, and Malia had a quiet evening enjoying each others company. I for one liked very much to see them laughing about whatever they were talking about.

It is also my opinion that hypocracy  exists in the image you see in your mirror ! Maybe someone higher up in the command of what is said in this thread topic

can logically explain it in open forum. How " b---s--- " is an appropriate word to be used in  THIS THREAD TOPIC " LEORA AND MALIA FANS ( POSITIVE -OR- COMPLIMENTARY-COMMENTS)

It is also none of my concern if the BF"s ever- never- or otherwise, show up in this apartment ! My subscription with RLC lists this ( one of eleven ) apartment as Leora, and Malia , this what I subscribed to see. Not people from outside of the apartment. 

YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE MY PREVIOUS REPLIES TO YOU POSTS !    YOU DISCUSSION OF PRIVATE LIVES REMAINS  WITH RLC. 

BUT YET YOU COME HERE, USING PROFANITY EXPECTING SOMEONE TO JOIN YOUR CRUSADE. I GUESS PROFANITY IS AN ACCEPTABLE USEAGE< AS LONG IT IS PART OF AN OPINION !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Pepe said:

Why can't we just enjoy this apartment without the constant repetitive complaining. So what does it matter as long as we're enjoying ourselves. 

That's it! This is all i have been saying all along. When it gets to the point of constant complaints, or trolling or spamming, day in day out, month after month, from a small number of either very casual viewers, or even those who don't watch anything at all, it takes the fun away from being part of all this.

And isn't this forum meant to be about having fun, a laugh? Rather than the opposite? That's not much to ask, is it?

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Actually this is quite simple Nags to respond to. Yes, of course it's not unique, and i myself now admit, as i did before, that i read it wrong last year, but does that take any enjoyment away from it for me? No, absolutely not. And yes, if they went further, many of us would love it, that's a given. I know where you're coming from, and you do have good points, but for me, i know the same happens in lots of places, but the only one i am interested in is L&M. So i don't bother with the others. But the flip side, is it looks like those who are interested in the others, can't stand L&M doing it, and either have a go, or just call for them to stop - Rather than just ignore it. I am fully aware of what Leora is credited in saying, it's brought up a lot. But should that always be used against her? I think therefore it's a more personal thing some have - Being, it's the person doing it, not what is happening itself. Which can only explain why as you say yourself, girls who aren't lesbian elsewhere are accepted doing it by many, but here, it's the opposite.

Always a pleasure my friend...you're the link between Leora/Malia and the real world haha..😉

I was just trying to justify the animosity. I do find some of the worshipping a bit OTT... and funny, tbh, but I've fell for a coupla girls myself, big style, in the past lol!

We all like what we like...But I shouldn't be bothered really as my sub runs out in a coupla weeks and that's it for me...Long story haha...

But I'll still be posting cos I love CC...plus I've collared @HarleyFatboy's source, so I'll know everything 100%...😏

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not you, but it is trolling. What does it matter if the girls are doing the same thing as the other apartments unlike the guys you mention we're not going into those other threads and having hissy fits because we don't like what they're doing most of us stay in this forum. Why can't we just enjoy this apartment without the constant repetitive complaining. So what does it matter as long as we're enjoying ourselves. 

What if we all started going to the other apartment threads and started disrupting things like the trolls do here. 

Some of your guys ARE going to the other threads and trolling by their irrelevant emojis...I won't name them, apart from you...😏

It's fucking annoying!!...which, I suppose, is the whole point...So well done...😕

Don't be a hypocrite all your life :dodgy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Always a pleasure my friend...you're the link between Leora/Malia and the real world haha..😉

I was just trying to justify the animosity. I do find some of the worshipping a bit OTT... and funny, tbh, but I've fell for a coupla girls myself, big style, in the past lol!

We all like what we like...But I shouldn't be bothered really as my sub runs out in a coupla weeks and that's it for me...Long story haha...

But I'll still be posting cos I love CC...plus I've collared @HarleyFatboy's source, so I'll know everything 100%...😏

I think being the link is a bit too far....!😄

I know that i and others DO look like we are obsessed, and yes, i guess we are. Just like anyone who tunes in every day - Regardless of the apartment, girl, couple etc, if anyone subs and watches all the time (Which let's face it, many many do), it can indeed be classed as addiction. For me, this apartment is my respite from what i have 23 hours a day. So i look forward to it. So to then come on here and see such negativity, so often and seemingly just done for the sake of it is baffling. Plus those who simply can't accept what happens is what will  happen. I do get why there is animosity, but there is something more at times. But anyway, i think we've all vented tonight and as they say, each to their own!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice one guys...😁

Does that require the like, laugh, sad or thanks reaction?.... (insert emoji face here!)

Good Morning 

Bonjour  Buongiorno

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘😉👍

• Like 1