Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She did something to Nelly the first time she licked her pussy that very few men think to do (unless the wife or girlfriend tells them)..... while licking Nelly's pussy, she reached up and pinched and twisted Nelly's nipples knowing this is a true erogenous zone for many women. 

I wouldn't think pinching nipples implies "experience".  Women do this because we know we like it.  If this was Martina's very first ever bisexual experience, I wouldn't be surprised if she reached for Nelly's nipples at all.  I think one reason so many women love lesbian and bisexual relationships is "we just know" and there is much less need to communicate.  Honestly this is a bit of a cop-out ... everyone's love life would be better if lovers communicated more.  But it's so hard to do.   

And even though "we just know" is true, it is never true all the time.  I knew someone once who hated her nipples being touched.  And hey ... guys like it too, right???   🙂  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan el mayor entonces, seguido de Masha, luego Alberto, luego Leora .. No tengo conocimiento sobre Nelly, necesito investigar un poco para averiguar la fecha exacta, supongo 😁 Este es el top 5 .. Creo que con Gina podrías estar equivocado , ella debe estar cumpliendo 26, creo que la fiesta del año pasado fue para ella 25, pero podría estar equivocado 🤨 .. Aprecio la información como siempre ☺️ 😇

23 hours ago, omedo said:

No, Nelly tiene 29 años y Martina 25 el próximo mes.

Just now, omedo said:

I should have thought better that she is of close age to Masha because they were at school  together .. and I think it might have been mentioned in archived RLC apartments , in any case , she’s almost 30 and maybe another future to be party for her age the next months 😉

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Apologies Omedo!   This I am finding is the most difficult habit to break!  I have to do better to grab the quote from the original post.  

This is harder than it seems after a couple of glasses of wine and being horny!

Aren't you always horny? 🤣...x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MountainSwede said:

1700 - Martina bating in the study room!

Does anyone know, are these oral exams?  

Keep your mind out of the gutter folks!

Seriously, I am impressed with her style of studying.  It appears she is like practicing explaining concepts to someone.  She is talking to someone I assume she is talking to herself ... as she writes on the board and presents the material.

This is a very effective way to learn.  You have to master a subject in order to teach it so practicing explaining it is one of the best ways to prepare for exams.    But maybe the exams are oral and she has to stand up in front of a panel?

How so you get on that panel?  🙂 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously, I am impressed with her style of studying.  It appears she is like practicing explaining concepts to someone.  She is talking to someone I assume she is talking to herself ... as she writes on the board and presents the material.

This is a very effective way to learn.  You have to master a subject in order to teach it so practicing explaining it is one of the best ways to prepare for exams.    But maybe the exams are oral and she has to stand up in front of a panel?

I don't know what field she is in. From what I have seen you appear to correct. I think she is going for public speaking. She also is studying 3 different languages at home and and I guess at school. I have seen these movies she tries to watch every night they are always with subtitles which are mostly English. She also ask Alberto a lot of questions about old movies and countries. In all I believe she is after a marketing degree working at large firm.  

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

In all I believe she is after a marketing degree working at large firm.

Perfect.  The RLC marketing department is in need of some good talent. Key to marketing is understanding what the customers want.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The way she goes about her studies----she has already passed her exams as far as I'm concerned. Never saw such concentration and for so many hours and days on end. Good for her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Perfect.  The RLC marketing department is in need of some good talent. Key to marketing is understanding what the customers want.

They don't need a college grad to do that job. Anyone of us could do from home. Even the 14 y. old kids playing in their mothers basements. 

• Like 2