Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

37 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Why is Martina crying in bed?  Alberto seemingly comforting her.  Sounds like a very serious conversation.

She has just summarized to her friend on the phone: cannot sleep well, intense headache, stressed with the exams being so close, in her period, worried about Alberto having no plans for the future, and missing Nelly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

59 minutes ago, emnv said:

She has just summarized to her friend on the phone: cannot sleep well, intense headache, stressed with the exams being so close, in her period, worried about Alberto having no plans for the future, and missing Nelly.

Well.. Perhaps we know why Nelly was crying after the last alcoholic episode. Martina may have said she has to focus on the exam and will not be able to see her until afterward.  And if that is true.. Martina most likely has not come to her senses, providing she is has someone mentioned Martina has always been Martina.  So after the exam, many on the forum may get there wish to see more of Nelly and Martina sex shows.  I would hope Alberto, as intelligent as I thought he might be should rethink his life. Martina can go it alone!  Sure she bi-sexual, I have friends that are bi-sexual but they don't get involved with married couples. The cost is too high. Martina is giving Alberto hints with the outside relationships, the double middle finger salutes and could say enough is enough..see you later.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Thank you for the interpretation!  It is most helpful. 

1 hour ago, emnv said:

I take heart in the fact she is worried about Alberto and his future. Thar sounds like she intends to stay with him into the future. I still feel the Nelly thing will end. Nelly is using her which really bothers me.

7 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I still feel the Nelly thing will end. Nelly is using her which really bothers me.

Hi JMAN.  I agree the affair with Nelly may likely end but we will know more when Martina's exams end.

I have had heard others say that Nelly is using Martina.  I am curious about this.  Can you provide some observational evidence.  I am not disagreeing as I don't know.  To me the lovemaking seems very mutual and they seem to be totally into each other.  Of course Nelly is a longtime RLC veteran with apparent ties to "management" through her husband so it's possible to imagine her "preying" on Martina for ratings/views/etc.  Maybe since she seems more happy with Bogdan, she sees Martina as just casual sex, and not much more, and she is either not seeing it or not caring that Martina is looking for more than casual sex since Alberto doesn't satisfy her.  Again, what I just said is a theory, but not something that is easily seen on cam.

Would be nice to have more dialogue around this question of whether Nelly is "using" Martina.

36 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hi JMAN.  I agree the affair with Nelly may likely end but we will know more when Martina's exams end.

I have had heard others say that Nelly is using Martina.  I am curious about this.  Can you provide some observational evidence.  I am not disagreeing as I don't know.  To me the lovemaking seems very mutual and they seem to be totally into each other.  Of course Nelly is a longtime RLC veteran with apparent ties to "management" through her husband so it's possible to imagine her "preying" on Martina for ratings/views/etc.  Maybe since she seems more happy with Bogdan, she sees Martina as just casual sex, and not much more, and she is either not seeing it or not caring that Martina is looking for more than casual sex since Alberto doesn't satisfy her.  Again, what I just said is a theory, but not something that is easily seen on cam.

Would be nice to have more dialogue around this question of whether Nelly is "using" Martina.

HEY JEN, I did go back and read the entire forum before I started to post. I also went back and tried to catch up on all the personalities when I started. My observation was and is this. Of course Martina stood out right away. Her and Alberto looked like a great couple. To our point: of all the people Nelly looked like and still seems to be running the show. She seems to be everywhere. Nobody can escape her and she does seem to be telling them something or directing them. She seems to have control over Bogdan who I think is a wimp. I have seen her in the bath with many different girls. She spends a lot of time with Megan and Marsha. I have seen her out alone at times wondering where she goes. Not with Martina because I see she is home. Now that Martina is working so hard for exams you can't get a piece paper between her ad Bogdan and they have sex about every other day. This is all part of a game she is playing. Maybe Martina is involved. I hope not. I love the girl and hate to see her crying and also it bothers me to see her and Alberto arguing a lot. MY TWO CENTS!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Nelly has been on this site for many years. We have seen her and Bogdan prepare for their wedding even and not one time other than the incident in Rome with Masha and Sophia have I seen her with a woman. And they had many many guests in their rather large apartment in Russia. I do not think Nelly is using Martina. I think there is genuine attraction. Frankly I was surprised when I saw Nelly and Martina. I thought the incident in Rome was an anomaly but maybe it was a revelation to Nelly that she does enjoy sex with women. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

HEY JEN, I did go back and read the entire forum before I started to post. I also went back and tried to catch up on all the personalities when I started. My observation was and is this. Of course Martina stood out right away. Her and Alberto looked like a great couple. To our point: of all the people Nelly looked like and still seems to be running the show. She seems to be everywhere. Nobody can escape her and she does seem to be telling them something or directing them. She seems to have control over Bogdan who I think is a wimp. I have seen her in the bath with many different girls. She spends a lot of time with Megan and Marsha. I have seen her out alone at times wondering where she goes. Not with Martina because I see she is home. Now that Martina is working so hard for exams you can't get a piece paper between her ad Bogdan and they have sex about every other day. This is all part of a game she is playing. Maybe Martina is involved. I hope not. I love the girl and hate to see her crying and also it bothers me to see her and Alberto arguing a lot. MY TWO CENTS!

Just one more thing to ad. I think Nelly has about 15 years on Martina. Nelly is no beauty and if Martina is looking that way for a lifetime partner she certainly could find someone a whole lot better and her own age and NOT married.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Sería bueno tener más diálogo sobre esta cuestión de si Nelly está "usando" a Martina.

Nelly was "obsessed" with Martina since M entered the project, she was still in Russia and maybe (this is speculation on my part) one of the reasons she wanted to come to Barcelona was to meet Martina.
Now M is "very hung up" on Nelly and I wouldn't say that she is "using" Martina but I think she is quite manipulative because she always gets her way.
When Bogdan found out about the relationship between the two girls he didn't like it and wanted them to leave her, Martina and Nelly talked in the kitchen in B4 and M told N that nothing was wrong, that they would continue as friends and she (Nelly) answered her literally, we'll see, then came the tears and by chance the relationship is still going on...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

Solo una cosa más para anunciar. Creo que Nelly lleva unos 15 años con Martina. Nelly no es una belleza y si Martina busca de esa manera una pareja para toda la vida, ciertamente podría encontrar a alguien mucho mejor y de su misma edad y que NO esté casada.

No, Nelly is 29 and Martina will be 25 next month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, omedo said:

No, Nelly is 29 and Martina will be 25 next month.

Well I know I'm new and compared to you I'm just a duckling but I still want to hold my thoughts. Looking at Nelly if she is 29 it is a very hard 29. We know that Martina has been with Alberto for maybe 10 years so it has been a sheltered 10. That means she is a tender going on 25. That is why I think Nelly is preying on her. That's what I feel.

• Like 1