Martina and Alberto - home activities #18

Noldus

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If there wasn't so much BS being thrown around it wouldn't be that bad!!  Also, if you skip every other post, because of the BS in them, it makes much more sense.

I sure do notice a lot of that. Too bad most of the people seem to be really nice.

8 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I sure do notice a lot of that. Too bad most of the people seem to be really nice.

Or perhaps it's the other way around and the bs doesn't come from the people who seem really nice.

Just food for thought...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

On a separate thought from Harley's moral preaching (but related), I was wondering ...

We have seen Nelly and Bogdan become quite a bit closer and more passionate of late.  I think we have seen the same with Martina and Alberto, although it has not been as noticeable.   And we have not seen Martina and Nelly making love on cam for quite awhile now and no rumors about an impending rendezvous.  Maybe the fling is dying or is dead.

So to me this leads credence perhaps to POV's like those of Harley that this was all part of an "RLC show" (albeit a very good one).   These two had some chemistry and decided to go for it in the context of a show which is how they defended it to their men.   "Hey honey, it's just a show, like Megs and Holly ... you don't see their boyfriends getting upset do you?  Nothing to see here Berty!!".

Anyway, just a thought ... and an opportunity to toss Harley a bone perhaps!

I think it is Martina’s exams period and studying  that has caused this “ cold “ in progress ( which is great because apart from the sex , no one actually wanted to see Nelly and Martina together ) . My belief is that Martina will be around and fully explode ( in nice ways 😇 and not full sex , drugs and RnR style 😁 ) after finishing her exams and I will dare to say that RLC will do a lot to keep her if she announces them that she wants out 😇 But that’s just what I think and summer will reveal the plans of the couple 😇

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear what you are saying but you refuse to recognize the world isn't exactly like you wish it to be.  Whether I agree with couples who allow extra-marital affairs or not ... it doesn't matter when all we are doing here is analyzing behavior that we SEE.   I don't come here to make value judgments on these people's lives.

👏👏

3 hours ago, jman9212 said:

I'm 77 and I am having trouble fitting anywhere in these forums. LOL

Much younger than you dear friend but can’t do more than respect , applaud and admire you for your sincere and honest thoughts here ☺️ You are already better from people who “ have built “ forum’s topics ☺️

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Martina studying all night and early AM. Martina went to bed with Alberto around 4am something.    05:30 am....She is up, on the couch....in deep thought.  05:40 am on balcony...smoke or air.  Can't sleep.

05:47 back to bed.    Dam, she has some nice swinging breasts!

Just read thru the posts.  Martina is not the innocent, girl next door, young lady that I have viewed for the past 3 years. That's OK with me! Over the last 5 months, her B4 visits and affair with Nelly has generated some of the best videos on RLC / CC and other sites. This forum has been awash with posts like never before. Martina and Alberto are still together. Nelly and Bogdan are still together. If it's OK with them...... The "cooling off" period may have been added to as result of events going sideways. Twice in April at B4, the setting was good for a Martina and Nelly "get together" but Nelly drank too much passed out. Opportunities missed.

I hope she has more adventures, on camera.