Martina and Alberto - home activities #19

Just now, Thestarider said:

What it is too, this is the girl who used to wear the pop bottle glasses isn't it ?

It is the same girl she fished out of the bathtub on night drunker than all get out.

3 hours ago, Kenpaul said:

How big of a sway does Nelly hold over her? Time will tell.

I don't think Nelly holds a lot of sway over Martina.  For Martina it is great sex.  Of course we can't see or hear all the texting and talking they may do over the phone ... but their relationship seems to have cooled since about two weeks ago when Nelly got shit faced and crazy for the second time and this time Martina did not waste her time comforting her.

I am one that was in the camp of "Alberto not working hard enough on his relationship with Martina" ... but I will admit these last few weeks I am thinking maybe these two are in better shape than I originally believed.  Their relationship looks to be more solid than I thought.  But clearly Martina is a bisexual with a strong libido and either that has to be curtailed or her and Alberto have to find some accommodation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What it is too, this is the girl who used to wear the pop bottle glasses isn't it ?

They are similar Thes, but this girl's much younger, 18, and a student in Martina's class...She's had a bad paper round and Martina's taken her under her wing...❤️

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Everytime this girl appears we generate a couple of dozen posts on if this is Marta or not!!!

I don't know what Marta looks like but I'm sure she is older than this girl who is 18.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They are similar Thes, but this girl's much younger, 18, and a student in Martina's class...She's had a bad paper round and Martina's taken her under her wing...❤️

That is Nerdy Gerdy without the glasses, I would recognize the tight little butt and tiny  tutties anywhere Naga, or maybe it is time to go back the eye doctor.

• Haha 1

Ese es Nerdy Gerdy sin los anteojos, reconocería el pequeño trasero apretado y las minúsculas faldas en cualquier lugar de Naga, o tal vez sea hora de volver al oculista.

It is not Marta, Marta is in her village in Castellon.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I don't think Nelly holds a lot of sway over Martina.  For Martina it is great sex.  Of course we can't see or hear all the texting and talking they may do over the phone ... but their relationship seems to have cooled since about two weeks ago when Nelly got shit faced and crazy for the second time and this time Martina did not waste her time comforting her.

I am one that was in the camp of "Alberto not working hard enough on his relationship with Martina" ... but I will admit these last few weeks I am thinking maybe these two are in better shape than I originally believed.  Their relationship looks to be more solid than I thought.  But clearly Martina is a bisexual with a strong libido and either that has to be curtailed or her and Alberto have to find some accommodation.

Personally I think the relationship cooled off because of her exams...Now they're over we'll see how things progress...Personally I'd rather see her hook up with young friend! 😜

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, omedo said:

It is not Marta, Marta is in her village in Castellon.

no kidding they could be sisters, is that same girl that came around and stayed the night in the guest room ? man they look sure look alike. Damn eye doctor I need mew  glasses again thanks to Danaya days and nights in b-1 that caused my eye problems to begin with.

• Haha 4

no es broma, podrían ser hermanas, ¿es la misma chica que vino y pasó la noche en la habitación de invitados? hombre, seguro que se parecen. Maldito oftalmólogo, necesito mis anteojos nuevamente gracias a los días y noches de Danaya en b-1 que me causaron problemas en la vista al principio.

Yep