B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #52 (May)

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

well I for one will miss the sexy Megan... Love her body, her perfect natural breasts, her nudity , her good nature and smile and all those  sexy times with her girlfriends in her tub, her bed, the sex that happened on that bed.... it will be very tough for RLC and some Newbie to ever compete with that level of sexiness and entertainment ... Haters can Blow because the rest of us Know ... 

I do however wish any newbies to have as much fun as they can, be themselves and bring what they got to live  this summer in the villa .... good luck and good luck with the weird!!! couple running the place ....

stick me on the agree list, though her, holly,  monica. amira and ariana have all been here too long

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

stick me on the agree list, though her, holly,  monica. amira and ariana have all been here too long

I am more obsessed with Holly than any other (my only other deep obsession was and always Chloe in Russia) so yes they are all getting complacent, need a re-fresh but I would tolerate Holly for as long as I could have her. I would not be disappointed with a Meg and Holly return someday... but on with the new obsessions 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I am more obsessed with Holly than any other (my only other deep obsession was and always Chloe in Russia) so yes they are all getting complacent, need a re-fresh but I would tolerate Holly for as long as I could have her. I would not be disappointed with a Meg and Holly return someday... but on with the new obsessions 

they are all someones fav so they should all stay lol

• Sad 1

io manderei a casa: Holly(mi ha deluso rispetto alle altre comparse),Monica,Amira (noiosissime basta),Masha(sostituirla con la ragazza mulatta) Radislava e anche Ariana, nelly e bogdan anche(o mantenere Nelly per le fughe con Martina) un nouov compagno per Kitty. da mantenere assolutamente 1) Linda-Martina!! una possibiltà alle nuove coppie

3 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Amy remplacerait-elle Megan ...

Amy est simplement une très bonne amie de Megan, elles ont partagé un appartement ensemble à l'ouverture de B2 il y a quelques années 

Donc elle est présente plus pour dire au revoir à son amie que pour lui prendre la place