Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #6

For those who have trouble recognizing our two heroines from this post. They obviously have many other strings to their bow (French expression)🎬🎸🎤📚💻.....

ice_screenshot_20210616-235056.png

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ok, so Nina is the one that never pleasures Kira. Nina never. Nina never. Someone asked earlier, why is Nina so reluctant to stuck her tongue in Kiras "honey holes" if you will? Kira is all over her lickin, fingerin. Rubbing and grinding on Nina and noting in return. It's weird.

For some reason I thought that Kira was one of those who does not want to be the taker, only the giver. I don't know why I had this thought - it was only in my mind.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ok, so Nina is the one that never pleasures Kira. Nina never. Nina never. Someone asked earlier, why is Nina so reluctant to stuck her tongue in Kiras "honey holes" if you will? Kira is all over her lickin, fingerin. Rubbing and grinding on Nina and noting in return. It's weird.

As strange as this will sound, after watching them for 5+ years, I think it's more to do with Kira than Nina. I don't think Nina is as much of a "Pillow Princess" as many seem to think.  I think it's more a case of Kira being a "Stone Top". ie: she gets off by giving, and rubbing/humping up against. She doesn't seem to like penetration much at all.  

Kira has gotten it from Nina, and good, sometimes over the years. And Nina Does Try from time to time, Kira just flips her over most of those times. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Someone there said:

For some reason I thought that Kira was one of those who does not want to be the taker, only the giver. I don't know why I had this thought - it was only in my mind.

It would seem Kira likes to be a giver, but only the giver?  These 2 are in love, that's not a good thing for 1 of the 2 to never give the other a good hard orgasm. And I would think it would be so hot and sexy for Nina to give Kira a hot, sweaty, wet, dripping, shuddering orgasm. Just thinking out loud I guess.

3 hours ago, rtgonzo said:

As strange as this will sound, after watching them for 5+ years, I think it's more to do with Kira than Nina. I don't think Nina is as much of a "Pillow Princess" as many seem to think.  I think it's more a case of Kira being a "Stone Top". ie: she gets off by giving, and rubbing/humping up against. She doesn't seem to like penetration much at all.  

Kira has gotten it from Nina, and good, sometimes over the years. And Nina Does Try from time to time, Kira just flips her over most of those times. 

I havnt had a sub in ages, so I may not know of the situation like you may. So I can just go by human nature, and when people are lovers. most are more givers than recievers. So Nina maybe should try a little harder. And if there is a vid of Nina giving it hard to Kira, I need to see it! I'd love to see Nina's lovemaking and orgasm giving techniques!! And Kiras face as she cums!!

il y a une heure, disneykid a dit :

Il suffit de regarder en arrière sur certaines des anciennes vidéos, vous constaterez que c'était à peu près 50/50 dans le bon vieux temps. 😻

before his operation???