Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #6

21 hours ago, disneykid said:

Be thankful for what you got👍

I'm always thankful, dude! As the person who gave me a crispy, close-up, non-night-vision view some months ago probably knows. But in those pictures the flower was closed. In the recent non-crispy, not-so-close-up, night-vision pictures which I also credited, the flower was wide open. But not easy to study, due to the non-crispyness, non-close-upness and night-visioness stuffy-ness. Capice?

Я хочу бачити пізду Кіри. Це - красуня.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Look in Premium Video

Plus, the problem with VH videos posted on CC is, the quality is so reduced to make them fit within the very restrictive file size restraints imposed by VH & CC, that it makes them very UN-crispy as Someone called it. 

Also, at this point, I don't believe the reduced file size for attachments is a bug in the system. I believe the file size was deliberately reduced, possibly at VH's insistence.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 4:14 AM, ashleyxyz said:

I havnt had a sub in ages, so I may not know of the situation like you may. So I can just go by human nature, and when people are lovers. most are more givers than recievers. So Nina maybe should try a little harder. And if there is a vid of Nina giving it hard to Kira, I need to see it! I'd love to see Nina's lovemaking and orgasm giving techniques!! And Kiras face as she cums!!

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm84/cam111/nina-kira-pussy-eating-and-fingering-in-the-dark-dec0120

Skærmbillede (1808).png

Skærmbillede (1809).png

Skærmbillede (1810).png

• Like 10