B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Because people like to take imaginary trips, as always people forget that almost everything is done to entertain the public, the only real thing is boredom.

absolutely Sergio - the way I put it a few thousand words ago after  the last ''party'' and reading 20+ pages of pontificating by amateur phycho analysts, was the ''vivid imaginations' popular on CC

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

If in fact Bogdan has put his foot down (and maybe Bertie too) ... it makes you wonder, what if Martina and Nelly decided to do a bullshit Loraine-style show?  Would Boggy get upset?  And would the girls be able to restrain themselves.   Be honest, that would be one fake lesbian show we would all watch.

I wouldn't for 3 reasons...
I hate all the fake bullshit pseudo-lesbian (Copyright @Alladino) shows with a passion
I've never been a Nelly fan, and don't watch her
I'm a freeloader now, so wouldn't see jack shit if I wanted to...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't for 3 reasons...
I hate all the fake bullshit pseudo-lesbian (Copyright @Alladino) shows with a passion
I've never been a Nelly fan, and don't watch her
I'm a freeloader now, so wouldn't see jack shit if I wanted to...😏

ditto

2 hours ago, joyer said:

Vivian and the new girl Riya both are the most boring girls in that project, they never taking any active part in  a  dancing  party ,just sitting on the side line,always talking and smiling ,they are not making love ,no with girls no with boys just dressing and undressing ,what they  came for?

if they have more viv and riyas waiting in the wings i would rather they keep the current girls

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

at this point, I really think I will renew the subscription, everyone would like to pay almost 50 euros a month to see girls dancing in all the flats

Who says we don’t like sarcasm here???

• Like 2

Nelly and Martina went off camera for a while and then Nelly came back alone. Nelly took her to the back yard in the same area that Bogdan took the large tent that he erected a while back. Martina has not yet returned.