Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

26 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If it was your wife and this guy desperately needs to only communicate with her in the shower, and the door is closed when you're always gone, and if you're the head of the house, and you're comfortable with it, that's okay, but that will not happen in my home, and if it keeps happening, yes I will approach him as you "freak of nature", if you want to speak to my wife and have a conversation, you wait until she's dressed and not showering. Okay her husband obviously probably doesn't have a problem with them inside the bathroom, with the door closed, but all I'm doing is expressing that I would approach the situation differently

Your reasoning is wrong, Alberto is not her husband.

And even if he were, your sense of possession of the man over the woman is completely out of date and place.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

And even if he were, your sense of possession of the man over the woman is completely out of date and place.

So you're saying you would love a relationship where everything is open, and if you feel like taking the opposite sex to the bathroom, and have a conversation with this person, you're saying you can care less what your partner thinks of it or feels about it, they would have to just deal with it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, emnv said:

As is his idea that a man is 'head of the house'

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

So what's next, she's going to help him rekindle his sexual appetite with females, by having sex with him, because maybe watching her wash her nude body, in front of him is not working, yes I'm playing around, but it wouldn't Shock Me if I see it, and by the way, is the husband ever home when they are in the bathroom alone

he already had sex with a girl on cam last time he was here and the girl had a set of tits Martina was jealous of

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

he already had sex with a girl on cam last time he was here and the girl had a set of tits Martina was jealous of

So you missed the part where I was saying "I'm just playing around" and please believe me I'm not taking this as serious as everyone else, I'm just doing that old-fashioned thing called expressing myself

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

A la iglesia, para arrepentirse de sus pecados ... ¡ella estará allí por mucho tiempo!

There they will tell you that we are all brothers 😉, which will confirm that there is no problem with the issue of showers. 🤭

• Upvote 1