Martina and Alberto - home activities #20

Regarding Martina's brother watching her shower, I am basically OK with it although it is a little weird.  It is said that Martina's family is very open, and possibly even nudists.  It is obvious that Martina is very open when it comes to her body.

Thinking of nudism reminds me of my early days here when I reflected on swinging.  I know that nudism and swinging exist; however, I have never engaged in these things ... so it is hard to relate to what I am seeing without really having experienced it for myself.  

It would seem to me that nudists are very casual about their nudity and don't let their nudity interfere with their day-to-day lives.  If Martina and her brother were engaged in a passionate/serious conversation and Martina needed to shower and they wanted to continue talking in the bathroom, ok.  Or if say her brother were trying to repair the sink, she would come in and shower in the nude ... nothing to see here.  

Anyway ... I am fine with this ... I mean really ... when you are on RLC it seems to me your moral compass is sufficiently different than a lot of people ... so nudism is ok.  Honestly I would like to learn more about it.  But it did seem like her brother going into the bathroom was a bit staged and something about that was a bit off ... unless perhaps they were in some heated conversation and short of time.  It looked to me like he wanted to get a look at his hot sister which seems a bit weird.  But I am OK with it.  No judging here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You put yourself in this category, correct JMAN?   🙂  

To a point. I am beginning to look at her with a more critical eye. Like tonight she went out for almost three hours came back in took, I think, her BC pills after a bathroom visit and some money and quickly back out. That was at 10:00. Strange but I'm maybe too old for these young people. Also her brother is out separately this time. 

6 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

To a point. I am beginning to look at her with a more critical eye. Like tonight she went out for almost three hours came back in took, I think, her BC pills after a bathroom visit and some money and quickly back out. That was at 10:00. Strange but I'm maybe too old for these young people. Also her brother is out separately this time. 

This reminds me of a point I've made before I think and is worth mentioning again.  To all of you who think Martina & Alberto's relationship is "fine" and "strong" and "not at risk" ... it is concerning that they have very few if any common interests beyond sex and they rarely if ever go out and do things together.  Now this is perhaps hyperbole ... but in terms of RLC events, we have seen  Alberto at perhaps 2 or 3 total in the last 3-4 months.   Of course, a lot of these events are like Girls Night Out.   I will admit there are times when they are both gone so I wonder if they went to dinner or went  out for a walk together.  I don't watch every minute of the day so I can't always tell if they left the apartment  separately or together.  

I am talking myself off this cliff as I type this.   I  guess we don't see Linda/Tibor and the other couples doing fun things outside the apartment ... so maybe I am off-base.  I hope  Alberto and Martina go out to dinner, go out dancing, do things like that.  I know, I know ... COVID COVID COVID.  But even during COVID you could enjoy a nice meal outside ... all the restaurants had outdoor seating.  Not in EU?  

Sorry for the long dribble.  That's what happens when you think out loud.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

This reminds me of a point I've made before I think and is worth mentioning again.  To all of you who think Martina & Alberto's relationship is "fine" and "strong" and "not at risk" ... it is concerning that they have very few if any common interests beyond sex and they rarely if ever go out and do things together.  Now this is perhaps hyperbole ... but in terms of RLC events, we have seen  Alberto at perhaps 2 or 3 total in the last 3-4 months.   Of course, a lot of these events are like Girls Night Out.   I will admit there are times when they are both gone so I wonder if they went to dinner or went  out for a walk together.  I don't watch every minute of the day so I can't always tell if they left the apartment  separately or together.  

I am talking myself off this cliff as I type this.   I  guess we don't see Linda/Tibor and the other couples doing fun things outside the apartment ... so maybe I am off-base.  I hope  Alberto and Martina go out to dinner, go out dancing, do things like that.  I know, I know ... COVID COVID COVID.  But even during COVID you could enjoy a nice meal outside ... all the restaurants had outdoor seating.  Not in EU?  

That's not strictly true Jen...they played darts together for a few days...😏

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

On the other hand while her brother has been here she has been all over Alberto. Loving him, kissing, hugging and just being the sweetest person to him. I do think the rejection she received from Nelly had a little to do with it. However I still feel she does adore Alberto.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

On the other hand while her brother has been here she has been all over Alberto. Loving him, kissing, hugging and just being the sweetest person to him. I do think the rejection she received from Nelly had a little to do with it. However I still feel she does adore Alberto.

Isn't she just trying to make her brother jealous?..😏

• Haha 1

1:30 am...no Martina. Not to worry, Martina adores Alberto. I'm sure after a long night of partying "with friends".....without Alberto, drinking, dancing, on the dance floor rubbing her ass into guys dicks, with her braless breasts on display, swaying to the beat of the repetitive music. She will think about Alberto, and the respect she has for him, and bring him a cheese burger and fries. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

The only dinner out I remember in the last year was the day after Alberto's birthday, the night her young friend came to play Catan after dinner.  And they occasionally go out together to walk the dogs. 

You have come to the same conclusion that Martina tells frequently to her mother and female friends, and also Alberto.  They have very little in common, they just live and fuck together. But in terms of hobbies, interests, worries about the future, plans for vacations, activation of 'party mode', etc. they seem to be from very distant planets.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

1:30 am...no Martina. Not to worry, Martina adores Alberto. I'm sure after a long night of partying "with friends".....without Alberto, drinking, dancing, on the dance floor rubbing her ass into guys dicks, with her braless breasts on display, swaying to the beat of the repetitive music. She will think about Alberto, and the respect she has for him, and bring him a cheese burger and fries. 

you're weird chuck 209 , funny weird but your burger closer saved you and Naga may well have to lend you his Sarcasm emoji ...  I believe he has an exclusive to it ..... actually Naga uses it so much emoji international gave him a sarcasm button installed on his keyboard 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, catalonia said:

There they will tell you that we are all brothers 😉, which will confirm that there is no problem with the issue of showers. 🤭

Nice 😎😇😉