B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

8 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yep looks like she can do a turn with the pots and pans. But I do expect quite a few takeaways!!

Whats needed here is a damn good party - invite the B5 crew and some of the loose ends ( monica and whatsherface spring to mind) Gina can come if she doesn't bring the Cultural Attache for Venezuela. Then we''ll see what they're made of!!

Yes, sad that in nearly a week of being at B4 none of the other apartments have come over to greet/welcome them to the project. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

best laugh i have had in ages, funny..

yeah a welcome party might well be the way forward, or pool BBQ afternoon.

still dont know which way these two bat, curled up in bed together, sleep alone, hopefully they bat for both teams and dont mind showing it

been trying to get that one in for ages !!! ๐Ÿ˜ !!

It does look like a sort of close freindship without much more..at the mo...

• Upvote 1

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Yes, sad that in nearly a week of being at B4 none of the other apartments have come over to greet/welcome them to the project. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

and a prime room left unoccupied.

Meg could of stayed another week in that case :angel:

ย 

Just now, neil_r549 said:

been trying to get that one in for ages !!! ๐Ÿ˜ !!

It does look like a sort of close freindship without much more..at the mo...

def besties, and take the piss out of each other so they are fun to have around.

Not quite the same but Pam and Viv bounce of each other the same way, other night drunk and pushing each other over.

put um all together and an open bar..chuck in a Martina for good luck, a few bail dodgers from ginas and light the touch paper.

• Sad 1

Just now, neil_r549 said:

Unusual, Yes?

Well, the last few 'new girls' have had a connection to another girl already in the project. I don't think Eli and Tes have any connections to anyone currently on rlc. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mspanker said:

def besties, and take the piss out of each other so they are fun to have around.

Not quite the same but Pam and Viv bounce of each other the same way, other night drunk and pushing each other over.

put um all together and an open bar..chuck in a Martina for good luck, a few bail dodgers from ginas and light the touch paper.

Send out the guest list to RLC ๐Ÿ’ฅ !!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

Send out the guest list to RLC ๐Ÿ’ฅ !!

No need Nelly or Boggy can read this later and claim the idea for themselves...

ย 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I don't and I still seeย  this as the critical factor. Pass and she moves on to college and maybe goodbye Nell. OT really but think Alberto will go wherever she goes.

Yes, I agree. But ifย college remains in the area, I do believe Nelly will not go away until Martina meets some new friends. Also, if only they couldย get out of that old, dirty, bug infectedย apartment.ย 

22 minutes ago, mspanker said:

and a prime room left unoccupied.

Meg could of stayed another week in that case :angel:, That wouldย  have been real cool watching Meg in the tub, She would have been shocked to see someone had reorganised her kitchenย  though. I really thought B & N would take over the prime room but maybe there is someone else in mind??

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

ย 

The only ones I can think of who are already there are: Ariana or Pam. Going on past 'progressions' there have been moves from B1 or B2 to B4, but the others I think are staying where they are; Radi is OK where she is, Raya is a waste of any roomย  which leaves little else. Pam didn't like B4 which leaves Ari - and not a great option IMO.

ย 

B&N to just move over? Thats the other option, heaven help us, ๐Ÿ˜—

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

The only ones I can think of who are already there are: Ariana or Pam. Going on past 'progressions' there have been moves from B1 or B2 to B4, but the others I think are staying where they are; Radi is OK where she is, Raya is a waste of any roomย  which leaves little else. Pam didn't like B4 which leaves Ari - and not a great option IMO.

ย 

B&N to just move over? Thats the other option, heaven help us, ๐Ÿ˜—

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„