B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

Just now, ddhothot said:

Could be a bit of a mood killer  😁

yeah but they were done, didnt watch any further, next time i looked they were asleep on the real bed.

Wasnt much, surprised how much mess it made

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

Ok I get the jist of what ppl are sayin, this is just another thought. When Bruno was slapping Gina around and threatened her, etc etc, it was Bog they called to settle things down. Maybe thats one reason - a security issue?

There's only been one serious incident at B4 and that was caused by two men fighting and resulting in two of the girls being injured. B4 does not need a male minder. 

• Upvote 1

It was a really nice and fun social gathering out by the pool earlier today! 👍🏻😍🍉🍹🏖️

But damn, now I'm just back from alittle trip out in the nice weather. And the party is already over? Tesla and Elian already in bed. That was a letdown. I had expected a party tonight. 🙁

2 hours ago, ddhothot said:

No, the girls should be free to live without men

That means then that RLC should have an all male apartment as well? Equality? That would cause some fun with some of the people on here! :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

That means then that RLC should have an all male apartment as well? Equality? That would cause some fun with some of the people on here! :dodgy:

All male apartment is just fine with me...just keep the men away from the women in these GOV apartments.  Pretty simple really. :cool:

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Move Martina into the villa and Bogdan in with Alberto.  Could you imagine this place if that happened? 😀

• Upvote 1