B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #56 (May)

32 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

That means then that RLC should have an all male apartment as well? Equality? That would cause some fun with some of the people on here! :dodgy:

Email irc with that suggestion, you might get what you want. 3 - 4 lads playing on their playstations. 🙂  I don't think you'll get the 3 - 4 lads who are strangers to each other wearing sexy underwear or naked having fun with each other on the same bed like we do with girls on irc. 😏

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Email irc with that suggestion, you might get what you want. 3 - 4 lads playing on their playstations. 🙂  I don't think you'll get the 3 - 4 lads who are strangers to each other wearing sexy underwear or naked having fun with each other on the same bed like we do with girls on irc😏

Thank God for that!!!

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

Email irc with that suggestion, you might get what you want. 3 - 4 lads playing on their playstations. 🙂  I don't think you'll get the 3 - 4 lads who are strangers to each other wearing sexy underwear or naked having fun with each other on the same bed. 😏

the concept works if it's two straight male flatmates and they have nice parties and bring girls home. 

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It was a really nice and fun social gathering out by the pool earlier today! 👍🏻😍🍉🍹🏖️

But damn, now I'm just back from alittle trip out in the nice weather. And the party is already over? Tesla and Elian already in bed. That was a letdown. I had expected a party tonight. 🙁

Yes, nice party - but it ended to early 😉

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

E-Mail irc mit diesem Vorschlag, könnten Sie bekommen, was  Sie  wollen. 3 - 4 Jungs spielen auf ihren Spielstationen. 🙂   Ich glaube nicht, dass Sie die 3 - 4 Jungs, die einander fremd sind, in sexy Unterwäsche oder nackt haben, die Spaß miteinander auf demselben Bett haben, wie wir es mit Mädchen auf IRC tun. 😏

Alladino would jerk off every day :biggrin:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

the concept works if it's two straight male flatmates and they have nice parties and bring girls home. 

2 - 3 straight males flatmates may very well have good parties and making out with hot girls may entertain a good number of people. But I think most subscribers watch rlc for the sex content, look at B1 and B2 now, how many of those girls have had sex on camera? I just think an all male apartment would find it even harder to get girls to have sex on camera. What other interest would there be in such an apartment unless your a woman, bi or gay?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

2 - 3 straight males flatmates may very well have good parties and making out with hot girls may entertain a good number of people. But I think most subscribers watch rlc for the sex content, look at B1 and B2 now, how many of those girls have had sex on camera? I just think an all male apartment would find it even harder to get girls to have sex on camera. What other interest would there be in such an apartment unless your a woman, bi or gay?

no, you are wrong. there has been 3-4 all male apartments on Voyeur_house.com throughout the years, and I can say they are amongst the all times best places ever. as you say, no one is going to watch guys doing nothing, so they have to bring girls and have parties all the time to make it watchable for viewers. I was not a RLC subscriber when Hakeem was a participant, but I have read he had many girls over during his time, and it was the same with the single guys on VH, they brought so many girls and there was always interesting content to watch. of course, they need to find the right participant for this, someone who has good network and social skills. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

no, you are wrong. there has been 3-4 all male apartments on Voyeur_house.com throughout the years, and I can say they are amongst the all times best places ever. as you say, no one is going to watch guys doing nothing, so they have to bring girls and have parties all the time to make it watchable for viewers. I was not a RLC subscriber when Hakeem was the participant, but I have read he had many girls over during his time, and it was the same with the single guys on VH, they brought so many girls and there was always interesting content to watch. of course, they need to find the right participant for this, someone who has good network and social skills. 

Hakeem is a great examle that a concept like that can work very well. I would say his apartment was one of the best places on RLC  in recent times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Hakeem is a great examle that a concept like that can work very well. I would say his apartment was one of the best places on RLC  in recent times.

I really never watched him, but he had a girl living with him a first, Asia I think her name was...I use to like watching her in the bath...and there were posts of him cheating on her. And after Asia left he had several girls in and not always successful with them. I get some may like this sort of stuff but not my cup of tea. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

Che ridere, con un appartamento di solo ragazze, volete vedere i ragazzi, se c’e’ un appartamento di solo ragazzi, volete vedere le ragazze😂 il bello e’ che la maggior parte delle persone qui si lamentava quando c’era Hakeem che portava ragazze in casa, dicendo che si prostituva, che l’appartamento andava chiuso, addirittura c’era chi mandava email a RLC per lamentarsi😏 quanta incoerenza😂

• Upvote 2