B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

à l’instant, mspanker a dit :

Eli has disappeared, Tes wandering about calling out looking for her, has given up now

mspanker, merci d'écrire les prénoms en entier car en traduction cela ne veut rien dire!

1 hour ago, ddhothot said:

L & M - fake as you get
E & T -  friends with benefits
N &M - relationship

Caught today's fun on mobile on and off while watching youth soccer (i.e. football to many here) games.  Chilly but sunny here.  Decided on this post to dive in.

When I saw the Vivian incident live the first thing that occurred to me was "this was going to cause WW3 on camcaps" and I think I have been right about that.  I don't have a strong opinion on this either way but bottom line I side with Vivian because I don't think your behavior should ever cause someone to cry.   But I would not call this rape either.

Was happy to see Nelly and Martina back having fun and was frustrated that I could not watch it on a bigger screen and with a glass of wine and time to see it all.  They are so hot.

I chose this post because I don't think I agree with the definitions.  I think "relationship" should include the full package ... living together, shared interests, commitment, etc.  I don't think Nelly and Martina have this.  To me, they are a "great" example of Friends with Benefits.  Just because someone is your friend doesn't mean you can't have passionate sex.  If you have a GREAT friend, don't you want to help that friend orgasm?  Agree that right now E & T are FWB but they express their connection differently.  And I can't tell if they worry about making the other cum.   Time will tell how these two couples will evolve.   But when I think of relationship I think first and foremost of Linda and Tibor which are our poster children for this I think.

I have been criticized for referring to Alberto and Martina as possibly FWB.  I am open on this but still think this relationship has some issues ... 

Anyway ... big day in RLC Nation for sure!  And it is early!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

And into the tub......

and i think E still has that pink vibrator up her!

Edit

Just took out in on the side of the bath..must be flat by now

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I could care less about fake lesbian bullshit. I enjoyed it more when they pissed off Viv.

That's a very callus and cavalier way of seeing things.

You're empathy for others (Viv) is overwhelming.

I don't know maybe you don't have children, a daughter or sister, nieces, close female friends?

If this had happened to them and they called you upset 😡 you would probably hang up on them even though they have been violated.

There are rules in life these two have not learned yet obviously.

Courtesy, privacy are just the beginning.

In a sober moment, T will again try to apologize and stay clear of Vivian when celebrating. In time, hopefully Viv will forgive her and they and we can all move on.

Sad part, they actually were getting along well until.

This will be a learning experience for all involved.

Understanding

becomes Knowledge

Knowledge becomes Wisdom

If you seek Understanding it can and will lead to Wisdom.

Grow through life don't go through life.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, eyespy said:

I wonder if E&T are creating the subscriptions RLC so desire ?

i was going to spend the money but i think i will have second thoughts but all in all it was one hell of a last day for my subscription 

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I don't know maybe you don't have children, a daughter or sister, nieces, close female friends?

If this had happened to them and they called you upset 😡 you would probably hang up on them even though they have been violated.

In a sober moment, T will again try to apologize and stay clear of Vivian when celebrating. In time, hopefully Viv will forgive her and they and we can all move on.

Understanding

becomes Knowledge

Knowledge becomes Wisdom

very well said

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Understanding

becomes Knowledge

Knowledge becomes Wisdom

Ok Dad. 🙄

• Haha 3
  • Sad 3

i think it was all set up for the girls to hit on Boggy because it sure looked like Nelly gave Boggy the okay to have fun with the girls so she could go be with Martina but the girls got to drunk and fucked it all up now he looks like he cant stand them

• Haha 2