B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

i lay out my argument step by step by step by painful step and really point out the logic of my side of it and how it all fits together and just to be told i am full of shit because thats not what she told ALburto she was doing,who here really thinks Martina would walk in and say hey AL Boggy said i cant see Nelly any more so i just spent the last three hours fucking him so its all good now

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If they carry on like this when they're pissed we'll be saying au revoir...The little I can see live, Boggy isn't a happy little bunny rabbit right now...The girls have shown that they can be entertaining, and some might say a breath of fresh air, but they need to reel it in quite a bit...imo

If Bogdan can’t tolerate with this , he can go with his wife to the off cameras apartments and let the villa get back the glory days .. let’s give them the first time extreme they went today , majority admits that they have been amazing , I will only repeat that the best is yet to come from both of them 😇

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I can only describe today as "Too Much" the masturbating by the pool when Bogdan was there, like c'mon. I remember last year when Olya and Diana was fucking all over the house with those 2 guys, I remember Ginger had to stay in her room cause they were fucking in the pool and in the kitchen and she didnt want to look at that. Where is the respect?

I agree with the respect .. but Bogdan has a mouth and if he’s offended , he can soon have a talk with them and just perhaps put some rules if it has been too much .. but it has also been nothing at all the previous 5 months .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The trick is to stop when you're ahead...😏

When you start , there’s no control if you have a good time 😏🤓

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Up untill today they been fine I agree, but today was over the top.

You thought the same for Olya & Diane last summer. For me it was the best few days on RLC in 2020. I like the wild drunk parties. The only thing is that they could maybe separate them. Make B4 the dedicated party place, and move the girls who don't want anything of that away from there. Vivian should be in B1.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

So by my reckoning now they are rubbing each other on the guest bed they have bated in all rooms bar Viv's,Boggys and fitness today?

Not a bad record

• Sad 1