B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

Just now, HappyChappie said:

I'm just going to say it's the same for every girl who appears on RLC. They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. 🙄

hey i like them hell nobody bitched when Nelly and Martina went at it for 4 hours straight they just went to far with Vivian and then that pissed off Boggy 

35 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i was going to spend the money but i think i will have second thoughts but all in all it was one hell of a last day for my subscription 

Good decision...They're too much and many will tire of their antics, including the tenants...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I hope long time CC recappers and RLC members provide info if there have been previous tenants that let all madness loose so fast being newcomers …  we speak about two girls that joined a week or so ago and they have gathered all lights and spots  on them 

It is not many that has done anything comparable. Yes, we had a very unfortunate incident with Vivian. Just leave her alone if she doesn't want to join in. But it will always be a risk of inappropriate moments if we are going to have unedited and undirected livestreams, drunk fueled incidents, wild parties, or otherwise chaotic real life. That is not something I want to change. I am willing to have that risk. Because the alternative is to only have predictable showgirls, or boring girls who do nothing. Look at how B4 has been since last autumn. I prefer the chaotic craziness!

Even if they can be pretty far over the top, with both their shows and their behaviour, I am definitely on team TESLA and ELIAN ❤️ Simply because of how unpredictable they are, and they add a new and exciting spark to the project.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

its sad i was actually laughing my ass off when the girls came into the living  room that was some funny shit there  trying  to get Boggy to come out and play and he obliged but then the Vivian thing happened 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is not many that has done anything comparable. Yes, we had a very unfortunate incident with Vivian. Just leave her alone if she doesn't want to join in. But it will always be a risk of inappropriate moments if we are going to have unedited and undirected livestreams, drunk fueled incidents, wild parties, or otherwise chaotic real life. That is not something I want to change. I am willing to have that risk. Because the alternative is to only have predictable showgirls, or boring girls who do nothing. Look at how B4 has been since last autumn. I prefer the chaotic craziness!

Even if they can be pretty far over the top, with both their shows and their behaviour, I am definitely on team TESLA and ELIAN ❤️ Simply because of how unpredictable they are, and they add a new and exciting spark to the project.

Up untill today they been fine I agree, but today was over the top.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4