B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If they carry on like this when they're pissed we'll be saying au revoir...The little I can see live, Boggy isn't a happy little bunny rabbit right now...The girls have shown that they can be entertaining, and some might say a breath of fresh air, but they need to reel it in quite a bit...imo

I could agree more sir. Long time, no time.

These two are wild and crazy or both (yes, it's true) but there are certain things you don't do when living with others. They drink and smoke and fuck. Oops.

They are loud and louder.

Their youth exuberance to chase seconds of pleasure very evident.

Here's the deal Nelly is getting the 411 on today's events.

Telling I'm sure how scared he was that these girls kept putting their paradise in his face 😃 and how they pissed off Viv. He probably will leave out some of the juicer parts.

What a BIG smile on Nelly's face.

They are in the side room of the fitness room chatting 😃

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And into the tub......

they are so hot and just so  Relentless today... I don't think this forum is ready for these Bombs that have dropped their level of Party into this Real Life Villa.... Legends in a week ...LMFAO 

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and i really dont give a shit what you think

That's fair because with how ridiculous your conspiracy theories are, nobody on this forum is going to give a shit what you think either.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

le bain va déborder encore et il faudra aller en UM   !!!

Je ne sais pas, mais là il y a de flotte partout, même dans la chambre!! Elles ont pris le tapis de sortie de bain pour éponger toute l'eau.!!

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is not many that has done anything comparable. Yes, we had a very unfortunate incident with Vivian. Just leave her alone if she doesn't want to join in. But it will always be a risk of inappropriate moments if we are going to have unedited and undirected livestreams, drunk fueled incidents, wild parties, or otherwise chaotic real life. That is not something I want to change. I am willing to have that risk. Because the alternative is to only have predictable showgirls, or boring girls who do nothing. Look at how B4 has been since last autumn. I prefer the chaotic craziness!

Even if they can be pretty far over the top, with both their shows and their behaviour, I am definitely on team TESLA and ELIAN ❤️ Simply because of how unpredictable they are, and they add a new and exciting spark to the project.

Glad that I wasn’t so insane trying to excuse the girls earlier ☺️😇

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Les filles déconnent terriblement maintenant, Tesla a failli se faire très mal dans la baignoire, 

C'est le moment de dire stop aux conneries.

Tesla se couche sur les draps propres après avoir utilisé les serviettes

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

That's a very callus and cavalier way of seeing things.

You're empathy for others (Viv) is overwhelming.

I don't know maybe you don't have children, a daughter or sister, nieces, close female friends?

If this had happened to them and they called you upset 😡 you would probably hang up on them even though they have been violated.

There are rules in life these two have not learned yet obviously.

Courtesy, privacy are just the beginning.

In a sober moment, T will again try to apologize and stay clear of Vivian when celebrating. In time, hopefully Viv will forgive her and they and we can all move on.

Sad part, they actually were getting along well until.

This will be a learning experience for all involved.

Understanding

becomes Knowledge

Knowledge becomes Wisdom

If you seek Understanding it can and will lead to Wisdom.

Grow through life don't go through life.

JEESH   the old if you had daughters line ...    not everyone is on the wisdom train...  some just want to derail the bugger ... and don't care what you all think.... but certain groups here are loosing their shit cause they have never had tough , hard core , uninhibited WOMEN partying harder than they are supposed to.. lmao

a quote my friend uses    why go thru life to make an impression when you can make a dent !!! 

these girls have just smashed the goody goody moralist and good living Christians and their how these people should live and behave types   here on the forum ...  and they are just partying , pushing limits and now they are rapists and they have to go... so funny 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1