B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)

1 minute ago, harvieparker said:

Tes and Eli dont seem impressed with Gina

Thank you, thought it was just me - if looks could kill. Eli did not like to see 'crazy Gina' after all she's the only one to do crzy stuff.

They obviously don't know gina the way we do!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Thank you, thought it was just me - if looks could kill. Eli did not like to see 'crazy Gina' after all she's the only one to do crzy stuff.

it was a good introduction... Eli was surprised I'd say but they are both Zoned out..... as I say a nice introduction that could lead to fast times ahead don't worry   wild attracts wild ... 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

Do you think Viv gets paid to cook, 'cos she's always in the kitchen at parties (with her bestie)

I think she's going to get  a bit pissed off with these cabbage leaf wraps (Mince beef inside?) if they don't behave themselves 😕

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

Do you think Viv gets paid to cook, 'cos she's always in the kitchen at parties (with her bestie)

I just wish (because I am a perv)... but I would love to see her cooking (or anything) more naked... just because she has a Rockin Rack and very attractive ...  cooking is sanity time and a wonderful distraction from monotony of some of the parties .... and yes to hang with your besties...

I managed nightclubs (live bands  a Punk bar and later Live Country Music)  for some years and I loved hosting and working behind the scenes of the  the party rather than hanging out drinking and hanging out doing the same old as the patrons do...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's weird that Tesla and Elian are keep quiet today  when they have only  caused problems with the neighbors and they leaked water in the living room after their adventures 🤣

Maybe resting for the next wild day out by the pool. 😁

18 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

OT... Gina still dancing at home... and sober... Gina is a true STAR... 

and still dancing   awesome spirit lives inside her 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

With the pool being offered 24/7 , as long as they don’t have any stupid “restrictions “ from Bogdan and Co. , I think we will be seeing them more often in the villa than making the time consuming / expensive journey to the beach .. time will tell 😎

Beaches are the thing in the summertime they have always done.  Who would want to sit around a villa swimming pool.

Bogdan has not really been that sociable let alone think up of anything useful to do.

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #59 (May/June)
3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Did they talk to her ? I think I missed, will have to check replay.