Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

I'm getting sick & tired of VHTV.  It isn't fun any more.  What isn't an obvious set-up, i.e. masturbating 2 inches from the camera, or shoving the cam up their asses, is unbelievably dull.  Real life my balls.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I'm getting sick & tired of VHTV.  It isn't fun any more.  What isn't an obvious set-up, i.e. masturbating 2 inches from the camera, or shoving the cam up their asses, is unbelievably dull.  Real life my balls.  

Absolutely agree. In my opinion it would be better if there were fewer apartments and couples who have real desire to have fun with parties, swapping, etc.. The times of Anna & Alex are unfortunately far away. Until there is a change I will not renew my subscription. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dont worry Rob. My expectations is below bottom. I figured its either she leaves the project, nothing at all or she change bedroom so we get to see her holes from another perspective. (The last one seem very likely right now actually) 🙂🙃

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Failscream said:

Не волнуйся, Роб. Мои ожидания ниже дна. Я подумал, что либо она покидает проект, совсем ничего, либо она меняет спальню, чтобы мы могли увидеть ее дыры с другой стороны. (Последний вариант сейчас кажется очень вероятным) 🙂 🙃

Я оправдал твои ожидания?😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Failscream said:

Dont worry Rob. My expectations is below bottom. I figured its either she leaves the project, nothing at all or she change bedroom so we get to see her holes from another perspective. (The last one seem very likely right now actually) 🙂🙃

Well you exceed my expectations i must say,my expectations are just about rock bottom now i think unless you like looking at fanny's and asses shoved in the cams which have been the in thing for a while now. I think i know what a fanny looks like now, not that i didn't before but it's good to have confirmation sometimes  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Я не обижаюсь, когда вы пишите конструктивные замечания.  Я только за , чтобы вы говорили свое мнение. И не обижаюсь ни на кого, я вас люблю, всех!

Я знаю, что не делал ничего интересного за последние недели, просто хочу чтобы вы поняли меня, я осталась совсем одна здесь и у меня не было возможности. Но я делала все что могла. Простите что где то вас разочаровывала. ❤

• Like 2

Give her a break guys. Stephanie is trying to make the apartment more interesting despite losing her previous partner and in the middle of a pandemic where take up of the Sputnik vaccine is low.

I think her new friend is pretty OK, especially in the shower.

49 minutes ago, Stesha said:

I am not offended when you write constructive comments. I am only for you to speak your opinion. And I am not offended by anyone, I love you, everyone!

I know that I have not done anything interesting in the last weeks, I just want you to understand me, I was left all alone here and I did not have the opportunity. But I did my best. Forgive me for disappointing you somewhere.

Hi Steph,you just do what you want to do,it's completely up to you and don't ever ask to be forgiven.Be safe and be happy.👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1