Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

The whole coin system is one complete and utter disgrace. RLC has done a token system similar to this on their replay and you had to pay extra to access the replay when they done it it was nothing more than to try and take more money form customers. VHTV has said they want feedback on the coins system well here is my feedback scrap it because i will not be using it. They should put more time and effort in improving and keeping cameras online. All the time cameras are constantly stop working and don't get me started on the camera angles slipping and constantly moving it's just a disgrace. VHTV YOU CAN FUCK OFF WITH YOUR NEW COIN SYSTEM.

• Like 9

On 7/2/2021 at 1:45 PM, moonlight89 said:

Hoje é sexta-feira as pessoas estão bebendo e festejando, vamos ver se algo interessante vai acontecer. Alguém pode me dizer quando foi a última festa de sexta-feira? (Não me refiro à dança falsa de Benjamin 😂 😂 😂 😂

Forget the Bejamin, KEN, TURBO and SADIE apartments. Nothing happens . there is no sex , no orgy , the parties do not happen at all . If you take these apartments out, they won't be missed.

• Upvote 1

Oh! No worry guys! Just VHTV is make a big a big leap step with coins program! They Just gonna to wear up CB face! So VHTV is CB, or in other word, CB is VHTV without mask on his face😋 congrats to VHTV for that a big leap step😋😂

• Haha 1

I think VHTV just wants to provide a better service for its customers, since everything is perfect with the site ( great video quality, up to date website with many features, excellent contents and etc ... )  their genius management must have assumed the only dissatisfaction that subscribers might have is their inability to donate some money to the site and its participants. now that they have solved this one problem, there will be nothing that we can complain about. lets just be happy and sing kumbaya together 😁  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think VHTV just wants to provide a better service for its customers, since everything is perfect with the site ( great video quality, up to date website with many features, excellent contents and etc ... )  their genius management must have assumed the only dissatisfaction that subscribers might have is their inability to donate some money to the site and its participants. now that they have solved this one problem, there will be nothing that we can complain about. lets just be happy and sing kumbaya together 😁  

happy stan marsh GIF by South Park

• Haha 5

Oh yep it's all perfect inside planet that VHTV 😋😂So, what is really missing, it's the gum to their clients ! Wish the next (leap step) VHTV is provide bunch of gums to entertaining of their customers 😋😂

spacer.png

Oh one man is missing in that disaster or that heaven! Romeo where are you! Oyee Come on 🤗! Wish you have something to say or just no need hide anymore! Oh Please don't press on the sleepy button😋! VHTV his age 4 years and his train flight has already arrived to CB station! Is there a new dream or other big leap in next 4 years 😋😂

1 hour ago, FelixTheCat said:

Boy the posts are just rolling in on the vhtv forums with all the exciting things happening. Can’t tell if it’s because vhtv is so horrible or you guys are rebelling. Maybe a combination of the two. Either way, the number of posts in the last 20 or so apts are quite low. I think I’m going to cry now. Ha ha!

Inside Out Reaction GIF

Oh shame on you! i won't say they(boys) still believe on that banner( Real people and Real lives) puls that beauty touch of (icon of coins)who make everything far away from any paper scpripting or any scenario! It all tenants do what they wanna on willingly free! Without any demandings of any subscribers or customers 🤨! What you say never ever will gonna happens in our project! They far away from that dirty muds about in others CB sites! oh goddess bless our master (savior) 😋😂

3 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Vhtv and its voyeurs became accountants, curators and hoarders. All vastly known for their interesting demeanor and magnificent abilities to draw out the personality of others. Or they simply got out of town, climbed a tree and now hoot. “Why does an owl hoot?” Ha ha!

Oh what i hope they not gonna make all charges to (owl screaming) about all miserable mistakes into their Kingdom😋😂

spacer.png

Just now, FelixTheCat said:

That gif is so funny. Ha ha!

Oh won't to say those (guys) feel this way in this moment. It's Bomb has explosion into their dreams land😋😋😂

9 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

That gif is so funny. Ha ha!

Oh wish you noticed, there is no any statement about coins or any clear spoken! Maybe they wait a someone!To rescue all them from such embarrassing situation😋🤗

spacer.png