Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #2

4 minutes ago, squish said:

Give her a break guys. Stephanie is trying to make the apartment more interesting despite losing her previous partner and in the middle of a pandemic where take up of the Sputnik vaccine is low.

I think her new friend is pretty OK, especially in the shower.

100% agree👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Steph,you just do what you want to do,it's completely up to you and don't ever ask to be forgiven.Be safe and be happy.👍

Getting worried about you pal you're getting as sad as the rest of them 😂👍

Спасибо за поддержку!

Я искренне благодарна  и я не давлю на жалость , просто как человек с моим бывшим партнёром я была 6 лет и как вы наблюдали я была верна ему, но меня предали , хоть. Вы этого не видели, и предыдущий месяц был очень тяжёлым для меня. И вы очень близки мне , потому что , как минимум вы знаете большую часть моей жизни, вы видели мои слезы и истерики. Я никогда не обижена за критику. Принимаю любое ваше мнение, только пожалуйста не говорите слишком грубо. Всех целую❤

• Like 5

This is not a criticism but what is the point of discussing an apartment and a participant, who  is also active on the forum, when it is forbidden to precisely discuss and share things coming from of this apartment because supposedly the forum is a problem for the peace of this participant?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Getting worried about you pal you're getting as sad as the rest of them 😂👍

Good morning Rob,the reason I replied to Steph was that it really annoyed me that she said "forgive me"etc etc.As far as I'm concerned no tenant needs to ever ask to be forgiven from us bunch of sexual perverts.Tough shit if she's not doing anything You pays your money you take your chance.So there you go pal,no need to worry😀👍

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is not a criticism but what is the point of discussing an apartment and a participant, who  is also active on the forum, when it is forbidden to precisely discuss and share things coming from of this apartment because supposedly the forum is a problem for the peace of this participant?

Is it against the rules to politely reply to a participant who has of their own volition posted in the forum.?

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Is it against the rules to politely reply to a participant who has of their own volition posted in the forum.?

I think you did not understand the meaning of my words

I just wonder why give importance to an apartment and especially a participant who forbids that there is a subject on the apartment within the forum for a reason that still escapes me when there are subjects for all other apartments

I do not like this censorship against the forum while vhtv continuous posted photos, gifs or videos on their twitter to promote the apartment and this participant, not to mention the archive whose videos can be visible everywhere on the net

it's just a big joke and I don't like to be taken for an asshole

• Like 3

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think you did not understand the meaning of my words

I just wonder why give importance to an apartment and especially a participant who forbids that there is a subject on the apartment within the forum for a reason that still escapes me when there are subjects for all other apartments

I do not like this censorship against the forum while vhtv continuous posted photos, gifs or videos on their twitter to promote the apartment and this participant, not to mention the archive whose videos can be visible everywhere on the net

it's just a big joke and I don't like to be taken for an asshole

Quite agree,this whole Stephanie thing is just ridiculous when she herself comes online and pours out all her problems and supposed grief. Oh poor me oh poor me lool.

The whole thing is getting more like a comedy show every day.

25 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree,this whole Stephanie thing is just ridiculous when she herself comes online and pours out all her problems and supposed grief. Oh poor me oh poor me lool.

The whole thing is getting more like a comedy show every day.

What whole Stephanie thing?I haven't got a clue what you're on about?She posted ,I replied what's the problem?.It's obvious that my lack of"knowledge"of what goes on in VH and CC gets me into trouble without me realising it.I dunno anything about any of the tenants and just take their posts/comments as I find them.😬👎Fuck this I'm off to my garden to calm down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What whole Stephanie thing?I haven't got a clue what you're on about?She posted ,I replied what's the problem?.It's obvious that my lack of"knowledge"of what goes on in VH and CC gets me into trouble without me realising it.I dunno anything about any of the tenants and just take their posts/comments as I find them.😬👎Fuck this I'm off to my garden to calm down.

Well if you hadn;t noticed Stephanie hasn't allowed a topic to be created for her on CC as apparently she was being stalked or blackmailed or something or other many weeks ago yet she comes on here and pours her heart out :biggrin: Welcome to the wonderful confused world of the women eh :biggrin:

If they are that worried about themselves they shouldn't be on here in the first place shoving their fanny's in cams etc etc :biggrin: They are only lining someones pockets plus a little bit for themselves no doubt.

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well if you hadn;t noticed Stephanie hasn't allowed a topic to be created for her on CC as apparently she was being stalked or blackmailed or something or other many weeks ago yet she comes on here and pours her heart out :biggrin: Welcome to the wonderful confused world of the women eh :biggrin:

If they are that worried about themselves they shouldn't be on here in the first place shoving their fanny's in cams etc etc :biggrin: They are only lining someones pockets plus a little bit for themselves no doubt.

The issues started in her old apartment so it is a longer time that has passed.