Hope & Yan, Lola & Otto (2021) Part #4

7 hours ago, budda said:

I agree with what you have written.
However, I believe that the 4 tenants have a strategy to survive for a long time. We know that otto & Lola - in the past - practiced threesomes, orgies and Otto also had homosexual intercourse. Hope & Yan are very uninhibited and she has no problem showing her open pussy.
For this reason many of us think that some kind of swinger will be inevitable sooner or later. They know this too and try to wait as long as possible knowing that the Voyeurs will be watching their apartment waiting for this event.
Let's see what happens...

Weblink Removed

The wanker guest is disgusting. Before his arrival I watched this place, now I avoid it. So yeah, makes sense they make less money. And it will only get worse. The guest and everyone's all-night-long marathons of POINTLESS pussy grabbing and dick swinging ruined this place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, dp7 said:

The place is a circus. They count on fooling the viewers that maybe one day something will happen. I really hope that one day they will wont earn a single dollar. 

At this time they only fool who want to be fooled or need to be fooled 

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2021 at 3:12 PM, Gim12 said:

The wanker guest is disgusting. Before his arrival I watched this place, now I avoid it. So yeah, makes sense they make less money. And it will only get worse. The guest and everyone's all-night-long marathons of POINTLESS pussy grabbing and dick swinging ruined this place.

I actually feel bad for the "wanker" guest. I'm guessing he was asked to come live with them, but the only sex he gets is with his hand. For a guy to sit and have to watch two young sweethearts running around naked getting fucked or sucking their boyfriends/husbands dicks all day and not participate must be frustrating to say the least. They shouldn't have invited him and have him sit there like a little puppy dog and not playing ball with the others. He looks like he really wants to join in.