Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

There is only one I respect here and that is Stormcloak (sorry buddy) otherwise, take a number. Kitty is a person. She deserves respect like all of you.Put your reallife in front of a camera and see how you feel.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, jugghead said:

There is only one I respect here and that is Stormcloak (sorry buddy) otherwise, take a number. Kitty is a person. She deserves respect like all of you.Put your reallife in front of a camera and see how you feel.

There is nobody at fault for their choice of being involved in the site jugg. It was their choice and their choice alone. The same as it were the other times when they did so as well. Since it is not their first involvement in the site, they were well aware of what kind of site it was before rejoining and more than likely they were informed of what kind of site it was before they ever joined the first time. They both are well aware that people subscribe to the site in hopes of observing occasions of particular interests that occurs in other people's lives. But like before, alot that get's noticed and mentioned on this site in regards to them, is how they are usually arguing and not getting along or about trying to figure out why. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There is nobody at fault for their choice of being involved in the site jugg. It was their choice and their choice alone. The same as it were the other times when they did so as well. Since it is not their first involvement in the site, they were well aware of what kind of site it was before rejoining and more than likely they were informed of what kind of site it was before they ever joined the first time. They both are well aware that people subscribe to the site in hopes of observing occasions of particular interests that occurs in other people's lives. But like before, alot that get's noticed and mentioned on this site in regards to them, is how they are usually arguing and not getting along or about trying to figure out why. 

What you say I understand but she may not because she has to translate it.

• Sad 1

I can't believe you're an "Advanced Member" with over 4,535 points and 6,148 posts.... and you act like the way people talk on here is surprising and shocking.   Dude... for real... you're acting like a cuck right now.  Chill.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, maximus said:

I can't believe you're an "Advanced Member" with over 4,535 points and 6,148 posts.... and you act like the way people talk on here is surprising and shocking.   Dude... for real... you're acting like a cuck right now.  Chill.

That is true. I am a cock... or a cuck. Pm me bro. I am full service.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1