Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

11 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

That gray dress looks sexy as hell on her, does anyone know if she wears this dress often

Anything Kitty that wears can look sexy on her , her body is fantastic ☺️ She has been seen regularly with this dress , I don’t think she has anything as favorite and it depends on her mood .. we all just wish to see her completely naked 😋 as she has always been doing during her previous stays .. this one isn’t her best compensating her fan base 😔

il y a 1 minute, woodyj627 a dit :

I don't understand a woman with a body like Kitty could be a super model and she's wasting her time in a RLC apt!!  All she needs is the right connections

Super model is a bit of an exaggeration 😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I don't understand a woman with a body like Kitty could be a super model and she's wasting her time in a RLC apt!!  All she needs is the right connections

She’s just not searching as hard as she possibly could do and seems that she doesn’t have the appropriate connections . The eternal relationship with Smith and her participation in RLC has delayed or even more destroyed many of things that she could have done more and achieve … although she knows all these , it is difficult for her to abandon Smith as it seems , so , no one to blame but both these two that they are seeing their lives and moments going by and they don’t try hard for any opportunities .