Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

panther73 if there is something you want to add to the conversation please do so.

So I see you've got a stalker Jugg ha! My guess is it's an alias for someone you already know. His/her style is very much like 1 or 2 other members here...incapable of a meaningful discussion and just clicking on the emojis...the cowards way...😒

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

So I see you've got a stalker Jugg ha! My guess is it's an alias for someone you already know. His/her style is very much like 1 or 2 other members here...incapable of a meaningful discussion and just clicking on the emojis...the cowards way...😒

sometimes emoji's are the only conversation worth having ..... sometimes comments are better off behind an emoji   I just wish they had more .... like middle finger or 'not like' thumbs down  ... not everyone can express themselves in words so more emojis could be fun or even helpful..... but like comments or emojis wheo really gives a F%^@*  ... 

at least the paying members know who is behind the emojis ... 

• Like 1

io vorrei vedere Kitty nuda con delle scarpe serie sexy (come Amina)
e vorrei vedere lei giocare o con amico di Smith o qualche altro ragazzo.
perchè qui è la noia mortale.
l'unica nota positiva nell'anno è stato il bagno della sorella di Smith.
che è sparita...........
mah

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

sometimes emoji's are the only conversation worth having ..... sometimes comments are better off behind an emoji   I just wish they had more .... like middle finger or 'not like' thumbs down  ... not everyone can express themselves in words so more emojis could be fun or even helpful..... but like comments or emojis wheo really gives a F%^@*  ... 

at least the paying members know who is behind the emojis ... 

It's the emojis that are totally unrelated to the actual post and make no sense at all that piss me off...😒

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hello naga, also a shout to my longtime friend Nick.

Not sure that I care about being an "Advanced Member" and honestly I don't even know what that means, LOL. The truth is I started over at the sister site called RLCF at the time but I guess that name has a copyright or something. Came here once and acted like an ass to my sometimes friend "The Cat" haha and got bounced. I even have two warning bans from the mods so my rep is tarnished as hell.

It's the emojis that are totally unrelated to the actual post and make no sense at all that piss me off...😒

well yes but you are also totally right about the cowards and would be annoying pricks who use them to well 'annoy' and as you say not related to the content... do you brits use 'TWATS'?   your pretty easy going on using cunt... lol   

one day I'm in a pub in Aberdeen ...big screen football game with Beckham playing for England .. so this drunk guy is following Becks along the screen and pointing at him continually yelling at him " you're SHITE, your fuckin SHITE ... ok I'm sitting ringside beside screen and then this top 70's year old lady keeps screaming across the bar at this guy to "SIT DOWN YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!  "  I decided to move away from that spot  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well yes but you are also totally right about the cowards and would be annoying pricks who use them to well 'annoy' and as you say not related to the content... do you brits use 'TWATS'?   your pretty easy going on using cunt... lol   

one day I'm in a pub in Aberdeen ...big screen football game with Beckham playing for England .. so this drunk guy is following Becks along the screen and pointing at him continually yelling at him " you're SHITE, your fuckin SHITE ... ok I'm sitting ringside beside screen and then this top 70's year old lady keeps screaming across the bar at this guy to "SIT DOWN YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!  "  I decided to move away from that spot  

Tbh I hate the word 'Cunt' and very rarely, if ever, use it...Twat is a far better word, and imho, a more humorous edge to it...😁

CUNT is a big impact word! ''SIT DOWN YOU FUCKING PUSSY, FOOF or VAGINA'' is much less likely to start a brawl in a Scottish pub 🤣

• Haha 2

Tbh I hate the word 'Cunt' and very rarely, if ever, use it...Twat is a far better word, and imho, a more humorous edge to it...😁

CUNT is a big impact word! ''SIT DOWN YOU FUCKING PUSSY, FOOF or VAGINA'' is much less likely to start a brawl in a Scottish pub 🤣

it was so funny from an 80 year old granny... not a word a lady would use or like in Canada let alone from someones grandma .. lmao

• Haha 1

Establishing their sexual life only  when they are drunk then 🤨 at least they both don’t get spider webs for not using their reproductive “ tools “ 😂🤣

22 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

it was so funny from an 80 year old granny... not a word a lady would use or like in Canada let alone from someones grandma .. lmao

It was used so much on Game of Thrones it became a comical word and not such a derogatory word as I have known it to be. In my day you would not use that word unless the lady was a total devil, and even then you wouldn't. But times change.

• Upvote 1

Le 6/16/2021 à 9:25 AM, nagachilli2 a dit :

CUNT is a term of endearment here in Oz

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1