Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

Si Smith a participé au FaceTime, c’est probablement parce que le gars travaille dans un hôtel où ils sont déjà allés en vacances. Donc le gars connaît les deux, en revanche Smith ne sait pas obligatoirement qu’elle flirte avec lui quand il a le dos tourné. Ce serait une explication logique.

il y a 32 minutes, greenbertie a dit :

If Smith attended FaceTime, it's probably because the guy works at a hotel they've been to on vacation before. So the guy knows both, but Smith doesn't have to know that she's flirting with him when his back is turned. It would be a logical explanation.

she was calling the guy on facetime daddy infront of smith

Sunday evening they were both texting to someone at the same time and they were both reading each others phones.  She seemed a little upset reading the responses a couple of times.  They both were interacting together and not the typical arguing.   When she left she had one medium gym style bag a shoulder bag, and her purse.  They "nicely" goodbye kissed several times.  It seemed like, and this is pure speculation, it was more of a family situation and not a hook up.  It wasn't her leaving in anger!  Not a sub so I can't give a timeline.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, panther73 said:

Sunday evening they were both texting to someone at the same time and they were both reading each others phones.  She seemed a little upset reading the responses a couple of times.  They both were interacting together and not the typical arguing.   When she left she had one medium gym style bag a shoulder bag, and her purse.  They "nicely" goodbye kissed several times.  It seemed like, and this is pure speculation, it was more of a family situation and not a hook up.  It wasn't her leaving in anger!  Not a sub so I can't give a timeline.  

Thank you for the recap. 😃 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

The comments here are stupid. I am tired of trying to school you all. She is a normal person with normal problems like us. I am tired of telling you all this. 

Then my only suggestion to you would be to just stop posting, because there are only two things guaranteed in this world: death and the fact that people will continue to say stupid shit on this forum.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Then my only suggestion to you would be to just stop posting, because there are only two things guaranteed in this world: death and the fact that people will continue to say stupid shit on this forum.

And my suggestion to you is to get out of my way and let someone that knows things tell the story.

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

The comments here are stupid. I am tired of trying to school you all. She is a normal person with normal problems like us. I am tired of telling you all this. Challenge me. I dare you.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I post what I want if you don't like then don't read 🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 2