Kitty and Smith - home activities #4

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

When did this happen because I can't find it on replay?

Sorry Kingbanks but I'm not a subscriber.  It would have been in the 6/3 6/7 range and it was late night, probably in their midnight to 4 in the morning.  She was on the couch and Smith was in bed.  She facetimed the Egyptian guy first and told him she wanted to come there and she had the money.  She hung up, then immediately went to the second guy.  Told him she wanted him inside her with his babies.  Consensus was he masturbating while she was showing him her pussy.  She didn't masturbate with him.

28 minutes ago, panther73 said:

Sorry Kingbanks but I'm not a subscriber.  It would have been in the 6/3 6/7 range and it was late night, probably in their midnight to 4 in the morning.  She was on the couch and Smith was in bed.  She facetimed the Egyptian guy first and told him she wanted to come there and she had the money.  She hung up, then immediately went to the second guy.  Told him she wanted him inside her with his babies.  Consensus was he masturbating while she was showing him her pussy.  She didn't masturbate with him.

It was on the 7th at around 5pm

I don't know what date you saw but Smith was on the couch with her at midnight up until the early morning 

you can't blame Smith for what everyone can see what she is doing 🤷‍♂️

just because she has beauty doesn't mean she has quality or morality 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I find it pretty funny/ironic the container of juice she is drinking is called,,''happy day'' HAHAHAHA.ShotType1_225x225.jpg Aside from Kitty being psychotic ,she certainly has that ''i will fuck you up attitude'' ,,(when she's not crying),,by her stance and tone,i am willing to bet she is the type to do just that by using her fingernails,feet,or picking up whatever she can throw at you. The best message for Smith would be,,, 

#mad max 2 from Nevermind

• Upvote 1